Twenty Eight: Second date

CAITLYN
I woke up about 10 minutes before 9. I looked around to see Noah laying beside me, with his hand around my waist. I smiled, getting up, putting his hand gently next to his body. I sat up, putting my hair in a messy bun. I wrote him a note before making my way out of the tree house with my phone in hand. I walked inside, and straight to the kitchen. I start making breakfast.

NOAH
My eyes open. I yawn before I look around. Caitlyn isn't here. I become worried, but I see a note on her pillow. I picked it up, reading the note.

Noah,
I know you must have been worried with me not in bed, but don't worry, I'm in the kitchen.
-Caitlyn

I smiled. I got up, rubbing my eyes as I made my way out of the tree house with my phone in hand. I made my way across the grass, opening the back door and walking straight into the kitchen. I saw Caitlyn, sitting at the kitchen table, with a plate in front of her and a plate beside her, and 2 glasses of juice.

"Morning." Caitlyn said smiling.

"Morning..." I said sitting down.

"Bacon and a poached egg on toast with salt, pepper and a glass of juice half full, with a splash of water, just the way you like it!" Caitlyn said happily.

"You know me so well." I said kissing her cheek. She blushed.

CAITLYN
Noah and I started eating, while we watched YouTube videos.

"I wanted to do something with you today..." I said after finishing the last of my breakfast.

"Yeah?" Noah looked at me.

"Consider today our second date...since I had so much fun yesterday." I said happily.

"Really?" Noah asked. He seemed...surprised.

"Of course." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

We both get up, putting our dishes away.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said walking away.

FINN
I looked down the hall to see Noah and Caitlin eating. I felt jealous. It should have been me sitting there kissing her cheek...not Noah. I made my way across the hall, sneaking into Noah's room. As I looked around, I heard a voice.

"Why are you sneaking around in Noah's room?" Millie asked as I turned around.

"And don't try and lie to me saying that you were looking for something of yours because we all know you don't lend your stuff to people..." Millie kept going.

"I-I can't...keep going on like this..." I said.

"Can't keep going on like what?" Millie asked confused.

"I can't keep watching Caitlyn and Noah kissing and hugging..." I said. I felt tears filling my eyes.

"Finn...don't you dare make me feel sympathy for you! It's your fault!" Millie yelled.

"What did Iris say to her?" I asked.

"That's none of your business." Millie said.

Just then, Finn heard the front door close, so he raced to his window and looked out.  Caitlyn and Noah are leaving! No!

I run to the front door, but there already gone.

CAITLYN
Noah and I left the house, going on our second date. He smiled as I drove.

"So, where are we going?" Noah asked.

"You'll see..." I said happily.

As we drove, Noah put on a good remix.
———
We arrived at the place, with Noah's eyes immediately lighting up.

"We're here." I said.

We both got out, holding hands of course. As we walked into the Atlanta Carnival, like always, we were bombarded with fangirls and boys asking for our picture.

Noah and I both giggled, walking along the path.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"I hope the Stranger Things attraction is still here!" Noah said looking for it.

"Looks like it upgraded..." I said pointing up to the massive rollercoaster.

We walked up to the man at the ride.

"Two tickets please?" I asked. The man gave us our tickets and let us on the ride, without noticing us.

We sat down, being fastened in.

As the ride started, I grabbed Noah's hand, trying to be brave.

"Welcome to Hawkins Lab. Let us show you around..." Someone voicing Brenner over the mic said.

All of a sudden, the lights above us turned red and we were zooming around.
———
After 6 hours, we were off the ride and looking at others.

I received a notification, so I checked my phone.

"Noah?" I asked looking at the notification.

Noah stopped and walked back over to me.

"Is Noah Schnapp dating fellow co-star Caitlyn Miller?" The article title read. I was a bit confused until I looked at the photo's connected to the article.

The first photo showed Noah and I holding hands as we walked down the path earlier, and the second photo showed Noah and I holding hands as we were on the ride. How was that picture taken so good? We were moving so fast...

I snapped out of my trance as Noah tried to talk to me.

"Are you ok?" Noah asked. I nodded as I smiled.

Noah held my hand as we walked back to the car.
———
NOAH
We managed to get home after 30 minutes of driving. Caitlyn had fallen asleep, so once we got home, I carried Caitlyn bridal-style into the house and upstairs. I put her on her bed, going to get changed myself. Once I returned, I got her changed and she grabbed my hand, so I laid in bed with her, eventually falling asleep.