Forty: Memories + Love

CAITLYN
"Oh...by the way...I remember everything now." Finn said, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Wait...what?!" I said, shocked.

"While Tom was punching me, I felt a sudden wave of memories flow back..." Finn said looking at me.

"T-That's why you didn't act weird when I came downstairs..." I said.

Finn gave me a look before he held my hand.

"Caitlyn...the day of StrangerCon...that was a big misunderstanding." Finn said.

"Don't Finn..." I said getting upset. Before I could get up and walk away he lightly grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Please...listen..." He said. I sat down and looked at him.

"That day...when I supposedly kissed that girl...well...that was a lie." Finn said.

"What do you mean that was a lie?" I asked, extremely confused.

"She was my best friends sister. She had a huge crush on me. I was supposed to be meeting her brother for coffee when she showed up. She had lied about me meeting up with him. She pushed me out into an alleyway and when she went to kiss me, I backed away and tried to leave, but she pushed me against a wall and kissed me. I tried to push her away but she grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her. Her friend was in on the trick and she took the photo." Finn said.

"S-So...you n-never cheated?" I asked, feeling so stupid.

"No. When that fan asked me about it...I felt so sick..." Finn said.

"I never even got the chance to tell you the truth..." Finn said, clearly upset.

"I-I'm so sorry for believing that you did..." I said, as tears rolled down my cheek.

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked.

"I know one way..." Finn said before he pulled me in and kissed me.

I pulled away shortly after.

"Yes..." I said happily.

"Yes as in you'll be my girlfriend again?" Finn asked.

"Yes..." I said. I sat on Finn's lap as we kissed some more.

"I'm really happy to finally call you mine once again..." Finn said.

Eventually Finn and I got up and went to get some dinner.

"A-Are we gonna tell our friends?" Finn asked.

"Yes. We can tell everyone except Noah. He won't be happy and I don't want you back in hospital..." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

"I love you Caitlyn. I never stopped loving you." Finn said.

"I love you too Finn..." I said. We both got into Finn's car to head home. Once we got home, I got what I wanted and I sat down and ate.

I posted a video of Finn dancing to my Instagram and immediately, people wanted to know if we were together.

Finn and I decided to hold off on telling our fans.
———
After an hour, we had finished dinner.

"I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" Finn asked.

"I'm leaving for Paris in a month...to film my new movie." I said.

"Seriously? That's amazing!" Finn said.

"There's even better news..." I said.

"What?" Finn asked, confused.

"They said that I could invite my boyfriend...and since Tom's out of the picture...wanna come with me to Paris?" I asked.

Finn picked me up and spun me around in circles.

"Of course! You can enjoy filming your movie and I get to watch my gorgeous girlfriend work." Finn said. For the next 2 hours, we sat on the couch and talked about the new movie and everything there is to know about it.

I told him about my role, the set, my script...everything and he was so happy and excited for me.

Eventually we both went to bed, both of us being extremely tired from today's events.