Twenty Three: Without him

A/N: A lot of POV (Point Of View) changes. Each of the POV changes are at different points of the day.

------------------------------------------------------
CAITLYN (10:30 am)
It's been 2 days since I broke up with Finn. I haven't said a word to him. I avoid him whenever I can.

"Caitlyn...please...I love you" Finn said knocking at my door. I didn't say anything.

Finn busted in, looking at me. He had red, puffy eyes, as if he has been crying for hours.

Noah gets up and pushes him out, before he comes back down and presses resume on our movie.

FINN (11 am)
I haven't heard a thing from Caitlyn since she broke up with me. I haven't stopped crying, and I try to talk to her whenever I can.

"Please...talk to me!" I said. I walked up to her, trying to get her attention. She continued to make more popcorn.

"Finn...leave her alone..." Noah said walking into the room.

Caitlyn headed upstairs with the popcorn in hand.

"Stay away from her. You hurt her real bad, and you expect her to forgive you? You must be delusional..." Noah said looking me dead in the eye.

I give him a 'I'm not scared of you' look. He walked upstairs, watching me as he walked up.

NOAH (11:30 am)
Caitlyn and I have spent a lot of time together. We've been watching movies together. I think she is warming up to me.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Y-Yeah...I guess.." Caitlyn said.

"You know...Finn is acting exactly like Millie's ex-boyfriend Jacob did." I said.

"What did he do?" Caitlyn asked.

"He would try and talk to her all the time. He would beg for her forgiveness, and when she didn't talk to him, he would cry for hours on end..." I spoke.

CAITLYN (12 pm)
After half an hour, Noah and I stop playing the new Stranger Things game. I look at him as he looks at me. He kisses me suddenly.

"Noah..." I said pulling away.

"I-I'm sorry..." Noah said standing up.

"Don't be. It's just...I broke up with Finn 2 days ago. I'm not ready for another relationship just yet..." I said rubbing my neck.

"I-I understand..." Noah said.

I got up and left the room, leaving Noah. I walked downstairs, followed by Finn.

"Please talk to me!" Finn asked.

I didn't answer him. I walked into the kitchen. I was about to grab some water for myself, but Finn stopped behind me. Finn turned me around and kissed me. I was taken back, but I snapped back to reality.

I let a tear slip. I pushed him away as I left the house, grabbing my keys and getting in my car.

Me: Hey girls?

Sadie: Did Finn do anything?

Millie: Sadie and I can kick his butt for you.

Me: No. I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend the afternoon together?

Sadie: We can meet at the Ice-cream parlor?

Millie: Sounds good!

I clicked on Noah's name. It started ringing.

Me: Noah?

Noah: Yeah Caitlyn?

Me: I don't feel safe by myself. I mean, I'm with Millie and Sadie, but I don't feel safe.

Noah: You want me to come with you?

Me: Yeah?

Noah Where are you meeting?

Me: Ice-cream parlor

Noah: See you there b

My full name is Caitlyn Bethany Miller. People that know me well, get to call me either Beth, b, c, or Cait. I trust Noah, so he can call me b.

I drive to the parlor, seeing Millie and Sadie waiting for me.

"Hey c..." Millie said giving me a hug.

Sadie was a little confused when she saw Noah pulling up next to my car.

"Hey Noah. This is girl time..." Sadie said giving him a weird look.

"I asked him here Sadie...calm down..." I said smiling at Noah.

"Fine..." Sadie said giggling.

We all headed in and for the next 4 hours, I had fun. Actual fun.