Forty One: Trip to Paris

CAITLYN
It had been a month since Finn and I had gotten back together, and now, we were on our way to Paris...the city of love.

"So, have we got a plan for getting to the airport without being seen?" Finn asked.

"Just do what Millie did. Put on baggy clothes, a hat and some sunglasses..." I said grabbing the baggiest t-shirt (Finn's) that I own.

"You never threw out the t-shirt?" Finn asked.

"Nah. I had it but when we broke up I threw it away in my room somewhere and I only found it 6 months ago." I said putting it on.

"I can't wait to go to Paris with you." Finn said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me before he grabbed my phone and took a picture.

We left his house shortly after and I took my suitcase out to his car. Once our suitcases were in his car, we drove to the airport. We made our way inside and we quickly walked over to the counter.

"Finn Wolfhard and Caitlyn Miller, here for our private flight." I said.

Once we had checked in, we were on our plane within 5 minutes.

"I haven't been on a private flight since the day I met you and our friends..." I said smiling.
———
After 4 hours on the private flight, Finn and I hopped off the plane and made our way to the car the director of the movie had sent.

"So...have you seen the costumes for your character?" Finn asked.

"Yeah. I wear a tight outfit. Not skimpy...but tight. It's just jeans and a short tee." I said.

We arrived at our hotel and quickly got to our hotel room. Turns out, we got a penthouse suite.

"There's a note!" Finn said picking up a piece of paper.

"Hey Caitlyn. We decided that since you are the star of the movie, you can be treated to 5 star quality service for the 4 months your here. Filming starts in 3 days, so enjoy your time here in Paris!" Finn read out loud.

"OMG this is such a huge bed!" I said jumping onto it.

"That we can share..." Finn said.

For the next 4 hours, we sat on the bed talking and eating.

I heard Finn's phone go off. We both looked at the messages.

Millie: Finn? Where the hell are you?
Sadie: Yeah! We tried looking for you and we couldn't find you!
Sophia: Finn...if your having a mental breakdown...please tell us.
Gaten: Finn...please...talk to us.
Jack: We saw the pictures that Tom Holland posted.
Wyatt: We know that you've read our messages!
Chosen: We're worried about you.
Jeremy: Finn...talk.
Caleb: Dude...you can't ignore us forever you know.
Ava: Second question, have you seen Caitlyn?
Noah: Finn...we need to talk about her.

Finn and I looked at each other.

Finn: Caitlyn and I are fine. We're in Paris.
Ava: PARIS?!
Jack: WHY ARE YOU IN PARIS?!
Sadie: DID YOU KIDNAP HER?!
Finn: NO! I didn't kidnap Caitlyn. She flew to Paris to shoot her new movie and I tagged along with her.
Millie: Why didn't she tell any of us?
Finn: She just...didn't.
Noah: Wait...why are you there with her?!

Read

Finn put his phone away before he grabbed me and pulled me onto him. For the next five minutes, Finn and I made-out, getting as far as all of our clothes being on the floor. We stopped before anything else could happen though. Finn and I took a breath before we smiled and kept kissing.

I missed Finn when we were together and now that I know he never really cheated, I feel stupid for believing a fan. I should have believed Finn in the first place.

Finn's phone continued going off, but we ignore it, still kissing. After we finished making out, Finn checked his phone.

"Holy shit...267 notifications..." Finn said.

"Messages, Instagram, snapchat, facebook, twitter...jeez." Finn said scrolling through everything.

"Just turn off your phone and relax here with me baby..." I said, kissing his neck.

We went back to making-out and before long, we were under the covers...doing something grown up. (felt so weird to type).

After our little together time, we went to bed, feeling tired, but satisfied and happy.

"I love you Finnie..." I said. Finn smiled when he heard my nickname for him.

"I love you too Caitie." I smiled when he called me Caitie.