Five: Intro to the cast

A/N: There is a lot of POV (Point Of View) changes in this chapter. Sorry about that.

------------------------------------------------------
CAITLYN
2 and 1/2 weeks ago, I was cast as Avery Harrington on my favourite show Stranger Things. The only people that know are my mom, my sister Sara and Ava. According to Shawn, Matt and Ross, none of the cast know who the new member is, apart from Joe and Noah.

Today, I'm heading back to Atlanta to meet the cast.

NOAH
2 and 1/2 weeks ago, Shawn, Matt and Ross found someone to portray Steve's sister, Avery Harington. Joe and I are the only ones who know about the new member. Joe and I have been secretively talking about her. I know it's cheesy to say, but I knew this girl would be perfect for the role as soon as I saw her.

Today, she is coming back to meet the rest of the cast.

CAITLYN
I am already at the airport. Matt and Ross had told me that there would be a private plane waiting for me. I'm at the reception. I call the attention of one of the staff.

"Hi, I'm Caitlyn Miller. Matt and Ross Duffer have a private plane waiting for me?" I asked. The lady searched my name and smiled.

She took my suitcase and led me to the plane. As we got closer, I had a better look at the plane. Holy crap! This plane is huge!

The lady hands my suitcase to one of the plane staff. As I entered the plane, I was greeted by Matt and Ross. As the plane took off, we started to talk.

After 2 hours, we had landed in Atlanta.

MILLIE
I felt a buzz come from my phone.

Matt: We just landed. We're gonna take her to the set before she meets you guys. Her suitcase will be sent to your place though.

Me: Ok, see you guys soon!

"Sadie! Gaten! Caleb! Finn! Noah! Joe! Dacre! Natalia! David! Winona! Charlie! Maya! The new girl and the Duffer Bro's have landed." I said happily.

We had set up a 'Welcome to the Cast' party for the girl. We were all so excited.

CAITLYN
I was taken to the set. The Duffer Bro's and I sat down and talked for a while, before we got into the car and drove to a massive, mansion like, house. We pulled up.

As we walked inside, we were greeted with the cast surprising me.

"Hi I'm Millie Bobby Brown, this is Sa-" I cut her off.

"-Sadie Sink, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Dacre Montgomery, Natalia Dyer, David Harbour, Winona Ryder, Charlie Heaton, Maya Hawke and Finn Wolf-" I trailed off as soon as I saw him. They boy I had bumped into 3 times.

I snapped out of it and pretended like nothing had happened.

"The cast of Stranger Things." I said.

"Oh, pardon me, I'm Caitlyn Miller. Your new castmate." I said smiling.

FINN
As the new girl and the Duffer Brothers enter, we all jump up and yell "Surprise!".

The girl jumped in fear, but she smiled. My eyes widened. Wait...I recognise her. Holy crap! It's the girl I've bumped into 3 times!

"Hi I'm Millie Bobby Brown, this is Sa-" The girl cut her off.

"-Sadie Sink, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Dacre Montgomery, Natalia Dyer, David Harbour, Winona Ryder, Charlie Heaton, Maya Hawke and Finn Wolf-" The girl stopped talking. It was like she trailed off.

"The cast of Stranger Things." She said.

"Oh, pardon me, I'm Caitlyn Miller. Your new castmate." She said smiling.

So her name's Caitlyn. Good to know.

CAITLYN
"So Caitlyn. Do you like the show?" Sadie asked.

"I don't just like the show. I love it!" I said.

Sadie looked at me confused.

"I know everything about the show and it's characters, I can recite lines said by any character by heart, I follow your Instagram accounts, and I have pop figures, posters, t-shirts and other items to show my love for the show." I said.

"Can I see what you have?" Gaten asked.

"Well I have a Stranger Things top on but..." I pulled out my phone. I showed Gaten and a few other cast members my entire collection of Stranger Things items and souvenirs I own.

"Holy crap! You own all of that?" Gaten asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"Ok. We have news. You 6 will have a chance to get to know Caitlyn a little better, but for now...Millie? Would you like to say something?" Matt asked.

"As some of you may know...this house has been under reconstruction, and that is because, we have now added one more room! Originally there were only 5 rooms, then we added a sixth because of Sadie, but now that we have a new cast member there are 7 rooms!" Millie said excitedly.

"Caitlyn, you have a room all for yourself when your here in Atlanta for filming. As soon as you leave, the room is cleaned and no-one goes in until you come back!" Millie spoke again.
———
After another 2 hours of talking and exchanging numbers with each of the cast members, Sadie and Millie showed me my room. I started unpacking, and like the 'normal' person I am, I decorated it with Stranger Things posters, pop-figures, and at least every draw and cupboard had a item of Stranger Things clothing. I did this so I could be reminded every day that I was part of something special.

Millie and Sadie walked in.

"Wow. Nice decorations!" Millie said giggling.

They both hugged me and said good-night. I got changed and hopped into bed.