Eleven: Filming- 1st week in.

CAITLYN
It's been a week since filming started and I'm really enjoying my time. I think the only boring bit, is the classes me and the group take between scenes. I woke up early, since we were starting filming today at 7:30 am. I was up at 6 am.

"Morning." Millie said walking into the kitchen.

"You ready for today?" I asked.

"Nope. I totally haven't washed my face and we have to be there by 7!" Millie said.

"Go wash your face. When you come back, you'll have a nice piece of toast in your hands!" I said as Millie ran upstairs.

The Duffer Bro's have a strict rule. Every cast member has to come in with a clean/washed face. Millie was the only one to break this rule once, when she rocked up to set with a full face of glitter. It took her make-up people 40 minutes to remove the glitter which delayed shooting.

Anyway, the whole cast had to be in this morning due to a massive scene involving all of us.

"Your face washed?" I asked Millie as she grabbed the toast from the plate.

"Yep. All good!" Millie said happily.

"Lets get out stuff." I said grabbing my bag.

"We better hurry!" I said. Millie and I raced into the lounge-room.

"Guys! Lets go!" Millie yelled.

Sadie, Finn, Caleb, Gaten and Noah all got up. Finn and Caleb grabbed their keys and walked out the door.

Millie, Finn, Noah, and I got into Finn's car and we quickly drove off. The drive was quiet.
———
When we got there, we parked and raced to our trailers. I ran into my trailer and put my bag onto the bench.

"Morning." Joe said sitting on the couch.

"Morning Joe. Bye Joe!" I yelled while running out of the trailer. I dashed to the hair/makeup trailer and walked in. Winona, David and Charlie were in there. I sat down and Sam got to work.

After 20 minutes, I was done, so I ran out of the trailer and I ran to the costume trailer. I dashed in a quickly got changed into my costume. I was quickly out of there with 5 minutes to spare. I rushed through my lines and I ran to the set. Being a quick learner, I had already memorised my lines for the first couple of scenes.

"Ahh, Caitlyn you're here!" Ross said.

He directed me to the set I was working on.

"This scene is Avery's introduction to the group." Shawn said.

"Ok." We all said in unison.

"ACTION!" Shawn yelled.

*I walked down the path to my bike. My bag was a bit heavy which slowed me down, but I walked as fast as I could.*

Mike: Has anyone seen her before?

Lucas: She reminds me of Steve.

Dustin: She does doesn't she.

Lucas: We shouldn't be looking at her. She might be freaked out.

Max: Too late.

*I saw a group of people looking at me from across the lot. I decided to see what made me so interesting to a group of strangers.*

Me: Do I have anything on my face?

Will: *Snaps out of his gaze* What?

Me: You guys were just staring at me and I wanted to know why.

Will: *Rubbing the back of his head* S-Sorry

Mike: We just thought that you remind us of someone we know.

Me: Who?

Lucas: Steve Harrington.

*I roll my eyes as I start to walk off*

Will: What's your name?

Me: Avery.

*I walk back to my bike, before I ride off*

Mike: Avery.

Will: She has a nice name.

*Everyone makes weird faces at Will*

"CUT! That was amazing guys!" Shawn said high-fiving all of us.

We took a break.
———
After 10 hours, we were done for the day. We all headed home.

"You did very well earlier!" Finn said as we walked upstairs. I smiled.

I made my way to my room. I got changed and got into bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.