Thirty Four: The secret

A/N: The parts that are in Italics are directed at you, the reader. Just remember that as you read this chapter and any future chapters.
———————————————————————
CAILTYN
Can you keep a secret? Good. The Duffer brothers called me an hour ago and gave me some amazing news...Netflix have given a greenlight to another season of Stranger Things...unfortunately, it's gonna be the last season. Apparently, the final season will dive into the tricky relationship between Avery and the party, but we also get to see Will, Joyce, El and Jonathan visit Hawkins. You have to keep this a secret. The Duffer brothers don't want the news being released yet. They entrusted me...and now you with this secret. The Duffers are planning to tell the rest of the cast in 2 weeks on Saturday.
———
I had spent the past 3 hours looking at the promo photo's for the last season of Stranger Things. I've also been given some episode names to think about.

"Whatcha got there?" Millie asked as she sat down next to me. Unfortunately, I'm still staying with Ava.

"Uh...nothing..." I said stuffing my phone into my pocket. Millie seemed confused, but I said nothing.

"Hey...are you busy on Saturday in 2 weeks? I want to do a Stranger Things themed photoshoot with you and they party..." I said looking at Millie. Since Avery...my character, was somewhat accepted into the party in the show, Millie, Sadie, Gaten, Caleb, Finn, Noah and I created a group chat called THE PARTY.

"Uhm...yeah? I think so?" Millie asked extremely confused.
———
I hate having to keep this last season a secret, but at least they'll find out soon. The Duffer brothers have been texting me non-stop for the past 30 minutes, giving me details about the new season.

M. Duffer: I just sent you the list of potential names for episodes in the season.

R. Duffer: I just sent you the filming schedule. You'll get the script in 2 months.

M. Duffer: Also, before we forget, Ross and I have added a few people to the cast...but as extras. I wanted to know if your friend Ava would be interested. We would show her in 3-4 different episodes.

Me: OMG YES! She would definitely be interested.

R. Duffer: Can you send me or Matt her Instagram so we can have a look?

Me: Sure! Her Instagram is @AvaMJersey

M. Duffer: Great. We'll chat with you soon
———
I grabbed my phone to check some notifications when I saw a message from Ava. She happened to be out at a lunch with her mom and her mom's best friend.

Ava: Uhm...Caitlyn.

Me: Uhm...yes?

Ava: I was just followed by 2 accounts on Insta. One's called R. Duffer and the other is called M. Duffer. Why?

Me: Uhm.

Ava: Are they who I think they are?

Me: Who do you think they are?

Ava: Matt and Ross Duffer. The creators of Stranger Things!

Me: Uhm. Sorry I gotta go.

I put my phone away and grabbed my laptop. I saw an email notification, so I opened it.

Dear Caitlyn,

As you know, Netflix has greenlighted one more season of Stranger Things. You are the first to know since once again, you have a very important role to play in the story. From our understanding here at the producing studio, you have been given some promo photo's for the season and you have been given permission to decide on some of the names for the episodes.

If you have any questions regarding the last season, please don't hesitate to contact us here at the studio.

Sincerely,

-Delaney Peters.

I logged out of the email after taking a photo.

"So...have you thought about coming back home? Both Noah and Finn miss you..." Millie said as she sat back down beside me with a cup of tea in her hand.

"Like I said when I left...until they can learn to behave...I'm not coming home..." I said locking my phone. Millie gave me a sad look.

"Please...Sadie and I miss you so much!" Millie said, gripping onto my arm.

"No. Millie." I said getting up and walking off.

MILLIE
As Caitlyn walked off, I got up and made my way back over to her place.

"So?? What did she day?" Noah asked as he stood up from his sitting position on the couch.

"Sorry Noah...she isn't coming home any time soon..." I said, sitting down.

NOAH
As Millie sat down, I thought to myself. Should I go over there and say hello? No. She left because she needed a break from Finn and I. Stuff it.

I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked outside and I walked down to Ava's house.

*Knock knock* I hit my knuckles against the door.

Ava opened it, not looking happy.

"Hey Noah. Why are you here?" Ava asked, still holding the door.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend Ava..." I said.

"Have you brought your arch-nemesis?" Ava looked out behind me.

"He doesn't know that I'm here. Can you let me in please?" I asked.

Ava opened the door wider, letting me in.

I saw Caitlyn and we talked. We had a quick make-out session before I left, saying goodbye. I walked back to Caitlyn's house and when Finn asked where I was, I lied and said that went shopping. I walked upstairs, slamming the door behind me. Once I shut the door, I spent the rest of the day in my room, talking to Caitlyn through Face-Time.