Introduction

Malaysia Pov
It was 4 a.m Xavier wasn't home yet and I was somewhat glad. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I did my morning routine then headed downstairs to make his breakfast. If Xavier came home and I hadn't cook all hell would break loose. But anyways Hi my name is Malaysia but y'all can call me Aysia. I'm currently 19 years old I'm about 5'4 or 5'5 not sure. I graduated school at the age of 17 I was top of my class I was the valedictorian. There isn't much to say about myself honestly. I'm the only child, my father is a deadbeat, and my mom is currently in Cali. Right now I'm gonna give y'all a background story about how I ended up where I am now.

It was the year after graduation when I finally made 18. I was getting ready to go to college in New Orleans. I asked Xavier if he wanted to come and of course he said yes and it made my momma feel better... it made her feel like I would be safe but, sadly I wasn't. We finally moved to New Orleans found an apartment and got settled in. It was going good the first two months, everything was running smooth. This was until Xavier got involved in gangs and drugs after this everything took a turn for the worst. Xavier would always come home either drunk, high, or frustrated. Every time he came home whatever he was going through he would take it out on me. He would beat me until he finally got everything out the. He would apologize and act as if nothing never happened. I know y'all probably like why the fuck you ain't leave him? Well I've tried and one day he caught me and he told me he would kill me if I ever did...sooo I never did. I was never afraid of Xavier I was just afraid of what he would do to me. He promised me many times he would change and many times I believed him. Stupid, I know but honestly I've had enough of it. I need to get out of here because if I don't Ill either be in a hospital or worse... dead.

Anyways I just finished up breakfast and I finished right on time to. Xavier had just came home.

"Babe?" He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"yes?" I said as I made his plate and sat it down in the table.

"How is your morning so far?" He asked as he dived right into his plate.

"It's going good so far." I said as I let out a sigh. Then I sat and watched him eat.

"you ok babe?" He said looking at me with his eyebrow raise.

"Yes I'm fine. I promise." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and finished up his breakfast. He then washed his dishes which was a surprise cause he never does shit.

"I'll be back later on tonight Ight babe." He said heading out the kitchen.

"Ok I'll see you then." I said as i headed back upstairs to my room.

I heard the door shut and I heard him drive off. I know y'all probably thinking " he doesn't seem mean." Trust me he is in the morning he's all nice and shit but when night time comes he's the devil. I guess it's because in the night he comes home all frustrated because of what's going on at the trap. Then in the morning he had a good night sleep so he's relieved I don't know. Usually when he's gone I just spend the day in my room. You'd think since we're together we would have the same room well no. But Yh I just stay in my room and read a book or I clean the apartment. As of right now I'm just boutta take a nap so I'll see y'all later.

*Later at night*

I woke up at the sound of Xavier yelling which caused me to sigh deeply. I heard him coming upstairs and knocking shit down in process.

"MALAYSIA!" I heard him yelling my name as he made his way to my room.

"Yes?" I said getting up off my bed meeting him half way.

"WHERE THE FUCK MY FOOD AT?" He asked.

"I forgot. I slept all day I was to tired." I said taking steps back because I knew what was coming.

"BITCH WTF YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT?" He said as he swung at me hitting me square in my face.

"Xavier I slept all day I was tired. I stayed up all last night cleaning the house you forgot?" I said as I cried. For some reason that pissed him off.

"Bitch." He said like it was supposed to mean something to him. "That ain't got shit to do with you not having my dinner ready!" He yelled shoving me hard as hell.

"Xavier you make me do so much. I NEVER have a fucking break. I barely get to fucking sleep and eat. What do you expect?" I said getting pissed.

He looked at me as if I was crazy. I already know what was coming. He started swinging on me and as usual I tried to fight back. The more I fought back the more he started beating me as if I was one of his enemies.

"XAVIER!" I yelled. "Stop please!" I said as I pleaded for him to stop.

"Nah you wanna act all big and bad amma show yo dumb ass big and bad." He said as he kicked me in the stomach right before he dragged me down the stairs.

"Make my dinner before you get more." He said as he sat down at the dinning table.

All I could think was "I needed to get out of here quick and fast. I can't be here anymore if I stay he's gonna kill me sooner or later." I made him his dinner and sat at the table with my head down letting my tears take over.

A couple minutes after he was finished eating he headed upstairs. He did his night routine and hopped into his bed. I washed up the dishes and headed to my room. I sat in the corner of my room because if I know Xavier I know that he will be back. I looked at my body and I saw the new bruises blending in with the old ones. I stayed there crying all night before I knew it I was knocked out.