Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 2: Who do you love?⁉️

Author's note: Sorry, it's been a while. I have been busy with college work and events. I hate Shakespeare plays with a passion. So boring. Enjoy part 2 of SATs. Part three is coming soon. Also, credit and shutout to my best friend for the idea that appears at the end of this.

(Y/N) = your name

"Ricky are you okay? You look a little pale. Who were you talking to on the phone? Did I do something wrong? I promise I will take a study break tonight to be with you." You asked curiously while staring at your boyfriend who was putting his shoes on, while wondering why he was leaving so soon.

"uh...it's just that my mom got home early from Chicago and I miss her so much. I'll text you tonight. I got to go." He put his helmet on and ran down the steps quickly towards your front door.

You watched him from the window and saw his skateboard speed down the streets of the neighborhood hoping he was safe. No goodnight kisses and no movie night cuddle. Something was up. He came to me to hang out with me and then he just left. He never ditched you and he always told you the truth, even though the two of you have only been a couple for three months.

You decided to text Ricky's best friend, Big Red, about the situation. Even though, you too weren't best friends, he knew Ricky inside and out and he followed us everywhere. One time I stayed after school to do some research in the library and Ricky surprised me with my favorite coffee order but somehow Big Red was in the library too.

(Y/N): What's up with Ricky? He came to my house tonight to make me take a study break from SATs and then he got a phone call and poof he's gone. He said his mom is back from Chicago but that is impossible she hardly ever comes back.

Big Red: His ex-girlfriend got in a car accident tonight. Didn't you hear? L

(Y/N): You mean Nini? He stopped talking about Nini after the first month we dated.

Big Red: Yeah.

(Y/N): Why didn't he tell me before he left? L

Big Red: Maybe because he didn't want you to know?

(Y/N): Not the time to be captain obvious. Big Red!

Big Red: Sorry.

I decided to watch Frozen anyway with or without Ricky; it was still my all-time favorite movie. My parents weren't home, so I decided to raid the freezer. I found some Ben and Jerry's Fish Food Ice Cream and grabbed a spoon. I guess I would have to wait till Ricky texts tonight, well if he does...

At the hospital

Ricky's POV:

I felt like I was doing the right thing for the wrong reason. Damn that sounds so much like something E.J would say. Why did I leave my girlfriend anyway? Do I still love Nini? Should I go visit her? So many thoughts were racing in my head. I didn't know what I was even doing here.

"Hi, how may I help you? Are you looking for someone?" An older looking nurse said behind the counter that I didn't realize I was standing in front of.

"Umm yeah.. I am looking for Nini-Salazar Roberts. She just got in a few minutes ago I think. I am her emergency contact."

"And what is your relation to her?"

"I'm her boyfriend." I said lying through my teeth and instantly regretting it.

"One second." She turned in her chair, looking through her files.

"She's in room 200. First room as soon as you get off of the elevator."

"Thank you m'am." I didn't know what I was going to do or say but I had to see Nini. We have been best friends since kindergarten. I mean yeah, I broke up with her and I am dating someone else right now, but I still care about her. I hope her injuries aren't too bad. She's too beautiful to be broken.

I took the elevator up to the second floor and easily found room 200. From outside, I could see Nini lying on the bed with a hot pink cast on. She was talking to Kourtney, I think. I was so scared and nervous to knock on the door. Kourtney wanted to "dismantle the patriarchy" this year which means no more boys for Nini but I think that's insane. I knocked lightly hoping they would hear but wouldn't be startled and peeked into the room.

"I'm sorry but you need to leave. Only Friends and family can visit. You are obviously not welcome here. I don't even know why you are here!" Kourtney said to me a little too harsh.

I was still standing in the doorway, not even a foot into the room and saw Nini sitting on the bed staring at me curiously.

"Ricky you hurt me once. I don't need to be emotionally hurt and physically hurt at the same time. Please leave. Go be with your girlfriend." Nini said with a voice crack.

Kourtney started shooing me out the door and showing me to the elevator. She then pressed then down button and started talking in her aggressive voice again,

"Ricky, I don't know why you are here, but it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't be here. She doesn't want to see you. You broke her heart and you ignored her for two months while you were dating another girl! You should know better than that! Don't be like E.J! She's been hurt enough. Go home Ricky."

Some nurses were staring at us. I probably looked petrified too. Before I could say anything to Kourtney. The elevator door opened, and she gently nudged me in. I felt really bad and confused at the same time. Sure, I loved (Y/N), but Nini was my first crush, my first kiss, my first heartbreak too. It's not my fault I couldn't say those three stupid words. Blame my parents. Besides she dated E.J Caswell, well before he hurt her too.

I decided to skateboard back home even though it was 9:00pm at night. My helmet had a light attached to it and the hospital wasn't far from my neighborhood since Salt Lake City was fairly small.

At the Bowen's House:

I got home safely and quietly put my backpack down and my skateboard in the garage. My dad was probably asleep on the couch again. He had been going to bed early and sleeping in late on the living room couch ever since my parents filed the divorce three months ago. I was not happy about it. I'll have to admit that it's part of the reason why I didn't say those three words to Nini but that's in the past.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Kourtney said. I really hurt Nini. I shut her out. I even dated another girl to get my mind off of her and my parents' divorce. I felt like an idiot. I was going to have a nervous breakdown. All of my friends know that I never and I mean NEVER get emotional. I wanted to call (Y/N) but I had lied to her earlier about Nini. I couldn't lie to her again. I could call my mom, but the Chicago time zone was weird compared to Utah's. I'd call Big Red but he's not good with this kind of romantic drama stuff. I defiantly can't call Nini and E.J is the last person I want to talk to right now. So, I decided to text the only other person who I knew wouldn't mind listening to my problems at 9:30 pm.

Ricky: Hey, can I talk to you about something? It's very personal please don't judge me or be mad at me. I'm sorry if its late.

Who do you think Ricky texted? Leave your predictions in the comments. Don't forget to vote too! Thanks for reading -kathylo42