Matt Cornett Imagine: Jet legged 😴

Author's Note: I had a dream that this happened to me a few nights ago. :) Just a random short imagine. Don't forget to vote, comment and leave requests. Thanks for reading.

You just got back from a two week long family vacation in Spain a few hours ago, and all you wanted to do was sleep. Some toddler who was sitting behind you wouldn't stop kicking your chair on the long plane ride back to Utah, so you didn't get any sleep. It was only 2 in the afternoon though and you still had to unpack.

Before you could climb into your bed, your mother yelled from downstairs, "(y/n) someone's hereto see you." You tiredly ran down the steps to see your boyfriend Matt Cornett standing at your front door with flowers.

"Hey come on in." You let Matt in as your mom went to the kitchen.

"I missed you so much (y/n). Never leave Utah again." He said while kissing you.

"I missed you too. But I just want to be left alone right now, if you don't mind." You said yawning.

"Are you okay babe?" He said while touching your cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just super jet lagged. Some kid was kicking me chair the whole plane ride back." You said while yawning.

"Okay well I'll leave after you fall asleep. I have to give you a goodnight kiss."

"But it's 2:00pm. Silly." You giggle lightly and then yawned again.

"You obviously need sleep (y/n)." He grabbed your hand and lead you to your room.

You got all comfy in your bed and Matt cuddled beside you. You were about to close your eyes when you remembered something important.

"Matt will you please sing me to sleep?" You said while staring into his eyes.

"Of course, babe."

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight...

"Sleep well (y/n)." you heard Matt say after he kissed your cheek. You pretended to be asleep even though you heard the whole thing.  Seconds late he quietly exited your room turning off all the lights and shutting the door.