E.J and Gina Fanfic: Cute but annoying👀

Author's note: Got some good vibes from the last imagine. I wrote this one. I also do not know if I like this. Let's be honest, I am a harsh critic on my own writing. What do you guys think? Would you ship E.J and Gina? Let me know in the comments.

Gina's POV:

There was no space in the guest room that I was staying in at Ashlyn's house. So, I asked Miss Jenn if I could practice here when the room wasn't being used. She said I could come whenever I want; I just had to notify her that week.

I was practicing the Be our Guest Dance in the drama room alone and decided to try a new ballet move that I learned from a YouTube video. It was called a "Whipped Throw Pirouette" and I decided to give it a try since I had all the space to myself. As soon as I started doing the spinning and I lifted my knee up I lost my balance. I heard a crack and a snap. The next second, I was crying in pain and frustration. Why couldn't I nail that move? I started dancing when I was 5.

I took a look at my knee which was twisted in a weird position and tried to move it. It hurt so much that I started crying. I was sure that I sprained or broke or something. And darn my phone and bag are near the piano. The first thing that came to my mind was would I be able to dance again? I'd have to quit the musical. I wouldn't be able to take dance classes again. I just sat in the theatre room crying while my leg was hurting every second. I wanted someone to find me.

E.J's POV:

Crap. I forgot my script again. I left it on the bookshelf in the drama room. I had to get it or else Miss Jenn would be mad at me during rehearsals tomorrow. I walked down the hall to the drama room and saw a light on. Maybe Miss Jenn was there. I had to be careful not to get caught. I play one of the leads after all.

I knocked on the door in case Miss Jenn was there and saw me, but no one answered the door. Instead, I walked in because the door was unlocked. I saw Gina on the floor crying with her head down and her ankle in a weird position. She was wearing that fancy hot pink workout set again that I liked.

"Hey Gina, what's wrong? Why are you in here?" I said going over to her and trying to touch her back, but she flinched.

"It hurts so much. E.J I need to go to the hospital." Gina said crying and trying to move her leg.

"Ok. Umm why don't I just call 911. The school nurse is off duty." I panicked and looked in my backpack for my phone.

"NO! I don't want to go in an ambulance. Drive me please. It hurts so much E.J" Gina continued to cry on the floor while her leg was still in that weird position.

"Ok. I'll drive but you can't tell them I did anything to you." I said laughing.

"Pick me up."

"What do you say?"

"Please pick me up. E.J this is not funny I may never be able to dance again." Gina said wiping tears away from her eyes.

I picked Gina up off the floor, gently of course. And put her in the backseat of my car since she couldn't sit properly. I forgot the script. Oh well. I've never taken someone to the ER. There's a first time for everything. While I was driving, Gina was crying in the back. I honestly, wanted to comfort her. She looked so upset in the drama room.

"Here have some tissues." I passed back a box of tissues that just so happened to be in my car.

"Thanks E.J. I owe you for this." Gina said sniffling.

*At the Hospital*

A soon as we got there, Gina was wheeled into the back room on a stretcher. The doctor said they needed x-rays and I wasn't immediate family, so I waited in the waiting room. I didn't like the E.R so I decided to go to the gift shop. I didn't even know how Gina got injured but I'm sure she would like a stuffed bear or something. I picked out a teddy bear that says get well on his tummy and a bag of chips for her. Then I rushed back to the waiting room.