Seblos Imagine: "I need your help." 🏳️‍🌈🤗

Author's Note: Quarantine day 7. Spring Break = no doing homework. I wrote this as one part but added the end part and I love the imagine even more. Also who's excited for season 2 of HSMTMTS? MEEEEEEEEEEEE! Seblos is life. Don't forget to vote and comment.

P.S: Esperanza means: Hope or expectation. (Keep reading to understand)

Seb's POV:

"Hey Big Red, can you meet me in the library after school? It's important." I whispered.

Big Red was sitting next to me at our theatre gang lunch table. Meanwhile, Carlos was sitting on the other side holding my hand while gossiping to Kourtney about some of the latest fashion trends from NYFW.

"Sebby did you say something to me?" Carlos leaned over and kissed me cheek.

"No honey, I was just telling Big Red about my new blinged out sneakers. Go back and talk to Kourt." I kissed his cheek.

"What do you need me for? I mean no offense, but we've never talked before, even during the musical." Big Red whispered to me.

I put my fingers up to my lips and pointed to Carlos when he wasn't looking. Big Red gave me a funny look but didn't say anything afterwards. I just hoped that he could help me because this was an emergency.

*****

I arrived at the library as soon as the last bell rang and sat in a corner waiting for Big Red. Suddenly, Carlos tapped on my shoulder and sat in the seat next to me wanting affection.

"Seb can you help me with the Environmental Science paper Mr. Mazarra gave us? I don't know anything about compost and all this dirt stuff he wants us to examine." Carlos whispered in an not so quiet voice.

"Hey love, can we talk about this at your house tonight? I'm kind of busy."

"Doing what? In the library alone." My boyfriend questioned me.

"Researching."

"For what? You don't take STEM with Mr. Mazarra or any English classes." Carlos questioned me with a weird face.

"For my world history class." I lied to my boyfriend.

"I didn't see that on your schedule this year."

Big Red looked at me from his seat at one of the computers and then looked away. I need to get away from Carlos for a good reason. Carlos' phone rang making the librarian smile at him and shoo him away. Thank the lord he had connections with our librarian Mrs. Maron. I needed a distraction.

Carlos kissed my cheek then walked out of the library to pick up his phone. It was probably his mother waiting in the car. I walked over to the computers and motioned for Big Red to get up. Big Red didn't notice me, so I had to do something. I gently poked his shoulder then hid behind a shelf hoping he wouldn't make too much noise. He turned around and panicked like a little girl but saw me and walked over to the shelf.

"What do you need? We never talk to each other besides maybe once in the musical last year." Big Red said in a kind voice.

"Remember those flowers that you got Ashlyn for opening night? I want to know your secret on how to be romantic. Carlos and I's one-month anniversary is coming up and I have no idea what to do. I am not romantic at all. I milk cow for fun." I whispered nervously.

"So that's what you wanted to talk to me about. Oh. I'm not romantic at all. I guess girls just like flowers a lot. It was actually my mom's idea. Why didn't you ask the other guys?" He said in a quiet tone.