EJ x Nini x Ricky imagine: Who's is it? (Mature Content)❤️🤔

Authors note: last one. I love this one. It's a bit all over the place sorry for that. ❤️🥺 -kathylo42

Two weeks ago in Nini's Bedroom
Nini's POV:

Ricky was laying on my bed playing a car game in his phone. He kept staring at me.

Suddenly, I felt a unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling in my throat and ran to my bathroom that was a few feet away from my bed.

As soon as I reached the toilet bowl, I threw up the Kraft mac and cheese that I had for lunch before Ricky came over. Ricky held my hair back and grabbed a tissue from the counter to wipe my mouth with. I tried to thank him but wound up with me head in the toilet again. I knew what was happening and I felt so nauseas.

"I think I'm done Ricky."

"Do you need me to get some saltines or a cup of water?" Ricky said rubbing my back.

"I need to tell you something. And you're not going to like it." I said sitting on my bathroom floor.

"What's wrong Nini?" Ricky said sitting next to me.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh shit. What are we going to do? My dad is going to kill me. The condom probably broke when we did it for the first time a few weeks ago. Oh shit. I'm going to be a dad. I'm not even in college yet." Ricky said pacing around my bathroom.

"It's not yours." I whispered loud enough so that he could hear me.

"What do you mean?" Ricky said confused.

"It's E.J Caswell's. I had sex with him at theatre camp over the summer. We must've forgotten to use protection. It was dark in the cabin. I found out yesterday. I'm so sorry it happened so fast and it was just a fling because we were counselours together. Besides we were taking a break from our relationship over the summer you said so yourself. Since you didn't say you know what. You probably hate me." I started crying.

"I need a moment." Ricky said stepping out of the bathroom leaving me to cry by myself. I also had a headache.

A few minutes later when I regained my energy. I got up from my bathroom floor and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. I looked around my bedroom to see Ricky's backpack and shoes gone. His skateboard wasn't outside my front door when I peered down my balcony. He left me and my baby here alone. I sat on my bed and wiped some tears before hugging the teddy bear, he got me when we were at the mall in 8th grade.

***********
One week later

Ricky's POV:

"Has anyone seen Nini?' Kourtney said looking at me across from the lunch table.

"She wasn't in my American Literature class today." Seb said as I picked my head up from the table.

"She's sick." I mumbled as I put my head back down on the table.

"Ricky, it looks like your sick. Why aren't you eating your lunch?" Ashlyn said sitting next to Big Red.

"Because I'm tired. Leave me alone guys." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

To be honest I haven't had an appetite since Nini told me she was pregnant.

"Are you going to eat that sandwich?" Big Red said next to me.

"No. You can have it." I mumbled putting me head back down.

"You look like a insomniac zombie. Ricky what is wrong?" Kourtney said touching my forehead.

"Why don't you ask E.J?!" I said getting up from the table to throw my lunch away.

Nini's POV: