Seblos Imagine: Love is love 🏳️‍🌈

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I usually update often, but I haven't because of online classes for college. The work is piling up so fast. I don't really like the writing i did for this imagine. I guess I'm tired of writing. I'm an english major and all I do is write, but these fanfics are supposed to be for fun. This idea came to me but it didn't turn out how I wanted it too. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. The sadness comes from my mood and just everything going on at home and around the world. I don't like what happens in this imagine, but oh well. It's my creativity. I definitely want to see more seblos in season 2. Super sad they had to postpone it.

There's probably lots of mistakes and it probably sounds cheesy and sad but go ahead an read at ur liking. I just wanted to update for you guys. I'm sorry if it's not cute and exciting to read.

Here's a Seblos pic to cheer you up, before you read this.

Carlos POV:

"I'll see you tomorrow Sebby. Thanks for driving me home. I love you." I kissed my boyfriend and got my backpack out of his trunk.

"I love you too." Seb said before driving off to his family's farm.

"Carlos young man, come inside right now!" My father said to me in a very harsh tone.

"Louis don't yell at your son. I'm sure he can explain himself." My mother said before closing the front door after I walked into my own home too scared to talk.

"Carlos, sweetie can you explain why you just kissed that young man who drove you home?" My mother said in a very unpleasant tone as we all sat on the couches.

"Get out! You don't belong in this family." I heard my father yell loudly. For a man who never yells, he sure seemed mad. He was so mad that our dining room chandelier shook. I was scared.

"Louis let your son explain himself, don't you dare kick him out." My mother said in a harsh tone only to my father.

"Explain yourself then! You know we don't tolerate this kind of behavior in our family." My dad grumbled.

My parents did not know that I was gay. I hid everything from them. My Broadway posters were hidden in my closet. I told them I had a after school job, so I could do the musical as a choreographer. All those dance rehearsals I did at my uncle's old studio downtown. Seb was a secret that I was eventually going to spill to my parents. I hid everything, even my glitter kits and bedazzles.

"Momma, Papa, I'm gay. That guy in the truck is my boyfriend, Seb." I was now on the verge of tears. No one has ever seen me like this.

"Get out! You're a disgrace." My father yelled as loud as he could.

"Lou you can't do that to your own son." My mom was crying and trying to calm my father down.

"Fine. You can stay on one condition; you have to break up with that Seb boy. He's no good for you. He's ruining your future. Your grounded for a month for not telling us." My dad said stomping off to his office.