Matt Cornett Imagine: Promise is a Big word. 🤝

Author's Note: Hey guys. I'm not feeling well or motivated to do homework. I decided to write a little something to make up for that Ricky part 3 that i haven't written. I hope you enjoy this. It's part;y based off of Matt and Brookelynn's Long-Distance relationship. I am getting loaded up with assignments and research papers in the upcoming weeks. The Ricky part 3 will be up soon. As soon as I get the motivation and writing mood to write it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Share the stories with your friends too.

(Y/N/N)= Your Nickname

(Y/N)= Your name

It was your college spring break and you decided to surprise your long-distance boyfriend, Matt Cornett, who is shooting a TV show in Utah. You haven't seen him in three months, but it felt like 6 months. Last night, over facetime you told him that you had a lot of work to do including a research paper, an application for an internship, and a presentation. He was obviously upset, but you had to find a way to lie to him about coming to Utah.

On your way to the airport Matt called to check on you, since he knew that you liked to stay up studying late. Your flight was going to board at 3 am and land at 6 am. You wanted to be there when he had his cute messy bed head hair.

"Hey love, make sure you eat dinner. Wait why aren't you in your apartment? Are you taking a study break? Who's car is that?" Matt said staring into the phone screen.

"I'm fine babe. Just taking a late-night drive to In-N-Out. Got kind of hungry." You said blowing him a kiss.

"I miss our late-night fast food drives. I wish you were here. I miss you." Matt said looking at the camera with sad eyes.

"Just three more months. It will go by so fast. I promise I'll spend every day with you while I'm there." You said trying to make him smile.

"Hey, I got to go. I want to get my food. I'm a hungry girl." You said laughing to yourself.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow during rehearsal break. I love you so much (Y/N). I miss you." He said blowing kisses at his phone screen then hanging up.

Matt had no idea that you were coming to spend your spring break with him in Utah. He was going to be so happy. His castmate Larry and Joshua constantly texted you to tell you that you should call Matt ASAP because he doesn't shut up about you. It's so hard being in college while he's living in his dream. I feel like he shouldn't have to wait every 6 months to see me.

Before I got on the plane, I turned all of my location settings off and I texted Matt "Goodnight love". Then I drifted off to sleep. I wanted to have energy for tomorrow. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

*At Matt's Apartment Complex* (Monday)

It was 7 am in the morning and I knew that Matt was still asleep. He liked his beauty sleep. I had his apartment number in the notes on my phone because I visited over the holidays. I knocked on the door and then hid in the corner. After two minutes, I saw my boyfriend walk out of the door with just boxers on. He was so attractive.

"Matty. Surprise!" I jumped into his arms waking him up.

"(Y/N). How? Why are you here? You have school?" He said and then kissed you passionately.

"I missed you and I wanted to surprise you because it's my spring break." You said while tightening the hug and pulling him inside to kiss him.

"How long are you staying?"

"6 days. And I am spending every little bit of it with you." You said while bopping his nose and messing up his hair.

"Well since you woke me up, I guess I should get ready for rehearsals. Hair and makeup is at 8 am but I'm always the last one there."