Frankie and Joe Sickfic: The Plan 🤢

Author's Note: I was watching old hsmtmts videos and watched this video again. I don't think anyone has ever written anything like this before. The idea just came to me. I ship Joe and Frankie together. Also, small warning there's one mention of puke. I really like how this story ended. Don't forget to stream Common Sense on Spotify and vote and comment if you like this story.

Joe's POV:

My head felt warm and the satin pajamas that were a Christmas gift from Frankie were covered in sweat. My uneasiness woke me up. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand checking the time, 5:30am. Then I heard the notification sound go off and looked at it.: 1 new reminder Disney Christmas Day Parade Final Rehearsal 9:00am. I stared at the screen for a moment and laid back into my comfy bed. I needed some more sleep for rehearsals.

"Joe wake up! Today is a big day. I made breakfast so we can have some energy for rehearsals all day." I heard Frankie say before I could see him.

"What time is it Frankie? It's too early to leave go back to bed." I said covering my face in the sheets.

"It's 8:30. We have to leave soon or else we will be late. Why aren't you up? Your usually up before me." Frankie walked closer to my bed.

"Crap! I thought it was 5:30?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I said panicking and getting out of bed, hiding the fact that I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't going to miss the Disneyworld Parade.

"You looked so comfortable. I made some breakfast muffins this morning. Eat up before the car comes to get us, also nice pajamas." Frankie said winking and leaving my room.

In the car I tried to stay awake and alert. It was hard considering the fact that my head was pounding, I was sweating and nauseous. I felt dead inside, worse than this morning. I don't think Frankie noticed though, he just put his Broadway playlist on.

*At the Dance Studio*

"Ok good job practicing the "Get'cha Head in the Game" dance. Take 5 guys. Next up Joe we're going to rehearse your part starting with the 'This is not what I want' line." I heard our choreographer say while I was taking a break drinking as much water as possible to stay hydrated.

My nausea went away, and I felt a bit better from the water break. My head was still pounding but I felt like I could do this. For Frankie and the fans.

"Places everyone!" The choreographer yelled.

"This is not what I want." I sang.

"Joe what's going on today? Yesterday's rehearsal was perfect. Let's try that again in a more Sharpay-ish tone. This time scream like you mean it." The Choreographer said stopping the music. My face flushed red and my head was still pounding.

"This is not what I want! This is not what I planned and I..." Before I could finish the line, I ran out of the dance studio. I couldn't finish this rehearsal. I felt so sick, but I didn't want to let fans down and this was The Disney Christmas Parade, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I ran to the nearest men's bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I didn't feel sick anymore. I felt embarrassed and disappointed in myself. My Sharpay makeup was messed up and I couldn't help but cry alone. My head was still pounding. I should've told Frankie this morning. I'm letting everyone down.

Frankie's POV:

"This is not what I want! This is not what I planned and I..." I heard Joe sing, but it sounded off. He looked pale too. Before he could finish the line, he ran out of the studio, the music was still playing.

"Frankie please go check on Joe. Everyone, take five and then we will rehearse "We're all in this Together." The choreographer said shutting off the music.