Eseblos: Maybe there is something there that wasn't there before... 🥀

Author's Note: This one is a bit different. I hope y'all enjoy reading it. All Song Rights go to Disney. I don't think eseblos should be a thing just my opinion...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

The cast list had been posted a few weeks ago for East High's Spring Musical, Beauty and the Beast, and Carlos and Seb were eager to see if they would both by casted. This was Carlos first time auditioning for a musical, thanks to Seb's encouragement. The pair had auditioned for Lumier and Cogsworth, so that they got to spend more time together. When they saw the cast list they weren't happy about Miss Jenn's choices.

Carlos: Lefou

Seb: Chip

The couple went to Miss Jenn's office to see if there had been a mistake, but she simply replied, "When you know you know." And winked at them

Now, three weeks after the cast list had been posted rehearsals became more intense and serious. Miss Jenn wanted every single dance number, song, scene, and costume to be perfect. No interruptions like last time. Every rehearsal after the table read was two or more hours long. The theatre group spent lots of time perfecting the song "Gaston" from the movie. Seb wasn't involved in the "Gaston" scenes, so he sat on the side and played piano when needed or reviewed his Chip lines. He was secretly also watching Carlos teach EJ dance moves and EJ teaching Carlos how to have attitude when he sang. He was jealous.

After one week, Seb had enough of watching EJ and Carlos rehearse and went back to the costume department to talk to Kourtney about his costume.

Seb's POV:

"Hey Kourtney, how's the costumes coming?"

"Hey Seb, aren't you supposed to be rehearsing right now?" Kourtney asked sweetly stopping her sewing machine.

"There rehearsing the Gaston dance again and I already know all Chip's lines." I sighed taking a seat next to Kourtney.

"Ok. What are you really here to talk about? Something its obviously wrong."

"I'm getting jealous of Carlos being with EJ at rehearsals at the time. I don't even know why I have to be Chip. I get it's an important part, but I want to be with Carlos. He teaches EJ dance steps and they practice lines together. In fact, Carlos hasn't asked me on a date since the cast list was posted." I sighed.

"Aww Seb. Sweetie, your obviously jealous. I can assure you though. This is not a showmance. Lefou and Gaston and Best friends and sidekicks in the show. Nothing more. Come here. Someone needs a hug." Kourt said reaching to hug Seb

"Thanks for listening Kourtney."

"Anytime Seb."

A few days later, Seb decided to ask Carlos on a date. In fact, this specific date Seb had planned was Carlos and Seb's four-month anniversary. He had gotten Broadway tickets from a farm friend who was now living in New York. He paid full price too. Seb was so excited to see Carlos' reaction when he opened the envelope.

That night Seb set up his room to look like a romantic movie theater decked out with string lights a small TV he had and lots of snacks. The movie of the night was of course, Carlos favorite Broadway show, Cats. Seb waited till it was time for the date and was sitting on a couch by the front door. His sister, Marabelle was at a playdate and his parents were leaving the couple alone while they were at the farm. At 7:15, Seb got worried that Carlos got lost and started texting him. By 7:30, there was no response from Carlos. At 7:35, Seb cleaned up his room and called his other best friend Nini.