Chapter 23: Gulf

Woke up early on Monday. My body still sore from yesterday. We did it two more times, in the jacuzzi and his bed, if we had more condoms I'd bet my ass we'll keep on doing it.

Speaking of ass, mine is so sore that any small movement hurts. I felt shy when we started doing it but when I felt that new heights of pleasure, I didn't care about the pain anymore.
After the first time, Mew showed me a couple of websites, of men doing it and I wanted to try some. Shameless, I know. We both were so horny, we explored our bodies for hours. By now, I can tell how many baby marks he has, and how he got his scar in his inner thigh.

I just got off the shower and now brushing my teeth in front of the mirror. What the fuck is on my neck? And my collarbone? And my rib? I looked down. What the fuck!!! Even my lower stomach has kissmarks. How did this even happen?

Are you really wondering Gulf? The question should be, how many marks have you left your professor? I smirked. I hurried to get ready, anxious to find out.

----------------

Since we won last Saturday, everyone was in good spirits. I was already seated at the back when the professor came in-----in turtleneck and long sleeves. The fucker. Smart move.

He was putting down his phone in the table then looked up. Our eyes met, heat immediately going up my face. He smirked. Is this how it will be everyday? Just thinking about it and all the places in the school we can fuck made me blush some more.

"So class, seeing that you're still nostalgic from the win last saturday, congratulations to Mr McQueen and his team by the way, we will just read chapter 12. I'll leave you to it for a bit and I'll be back fifteen minutes before the class ends to check if you have any questions. Are we good?"

In unison, "yes professor."

He went back to his office.

Hmmm. Does he expect me to go to his office? Or am I suppose to really read chapter 12? Is he really busy? Do I need to text him to find out? Will it be better though if I surpise him? For fucks sake Gulf, your ass is still sore! Yup, yup, just reading chapter 12.

Fifteen minutes before the class ends and still engrossed with chapter 12, the professor came back, with a stoic face.

"Class, unless you have questions, I'm letting you go early today."

"No questions professor."

"Great then, you can all go. Dismissed." Then he went without even looking or glancing at me.

What just happened? What was that? I packed my things and got up, better go to the library before my thoughts go wild.

I was looking for a Calculus book in the Engineering section when a hand dragged me in a dark corner of the library and trapped me between the corner bookshelves and his arms. I almost freaked out until I smelled his familiar cologne.

"What the fuck professor?!"

"I waited for you in my office." His hand travelling to my lower back and his nose sniffing my neck.

"I didn't know that." I am trying to control my reaction, I can't have a bulge in my tight blue jeans.

"Wasn't it obvious in class?" His hand squeezing my butt. My dick seems to love it, probably wants to be touched too.

"How should I? -----You're always sly....Sir." I said while I started caressing his nape. His tongue started to lick my ear.

"Sir...hmmm.. my dick loves it when you call me that. How about we go to the librarian's room and fuck there."

"You have no filter Sir. Someone might hear you." I am fully erect now. He is licking my earlobe and I am trying to return the favor, my lips trying to reach whatever part it can.

"My school, my rules." My hand reached his dick, his very hard dick.

"That sounds so hot Sir. Where is this room?" I honestly don't think we can reach that room before I explode.

I was being dragged again and since I am in a haze, it wasn't clear to me where. He opened a door, closed the door then I was pushed to the door being devoured again. This time it's my lips. It was so dark and my brain is honestly left on the bookshelf. I can't fucking think straight! His tongue invading my mouth and I was kissing back. My hands at the back of his throat. His hands are trying to unzip my jeans. He let go of my mouth and now licking my neck. This is so fast. I have a hard time following. I pushed him away from me. "Wait Mew, just wait." I was panting so hard. "Where are we?" Then I looked at my surroundings. The professor though doesn't give a shit and just continued on unzipping my pants.

"In a storage room. The librarian's room is on the other side of the library." He freed my dick and now on his knees and was about to suck it.

"What are you doing Mew?"

"I will suck you." He did just that. And I can't think. His hand looped around my dick then his mouth sucked it. I can feel his tongue moving. I can die happy now. Or did I just die and this is fucking heaven. His mouth was full on pumping and I feel my knees getting weak. My hands pulling his hair.

Then the fucker just stopped. I was panting so hard.

"What the fuck Mew?!" He is now sucking my mouth. I can't keep up.

"I want you so ready when I get inside you." Dragged again, this time he bent me on a table. I now believe I am a robot, just waiting for his instructions. I have short circuited and just feeling sensations all over me. He was at my back pulling my jeans down. Then he was down on his knees licking my ass. He was eating it so hard that I was gripping the edge of the table to prevent myself from shouting.

"Mew...fuck.... Mew." My ass which is supposedly sore likes how this feels.

"You ready for me?"

"Please...."

"Please what? Tell me."

"Fuck me please." That was the only invitation he needs. I hear something tearing, then he was pushing his dick slowly inside me.

He held my head and I turned it sideways longing to be kissed. He was moving in a moderate pace while kissing me softly. I looped my hand on his nape while returning his kiss. Our tongues colliding as if they want to be glued forever.

Ever so slowly he was pumping in and out and his other hand reached for my dick making sure it's attended as well.

"Gulf..."

"Hmmmm... don't stop kissing me."

"Do you like what I'm doing?"

"I can't think Mew. Stop talking. Faster please."

"Which one?"

"The fuck Mew..."

"Tell me." He was pumping his hand harder. I can feel his dick reaching my spot again and again. My brain blacked out only feeling sensations.

"Mew....so good." He was licking the pulse in my neck. Pumping his dick faster.

"Gulf..."

"Mew... I'm coming..." I feel all my blood in my dick,about to explode. "Fuck, Mew..so good.. don't stop..coming." He was pumping his dick so hard and I haven't stopped coming. It went on forever.

He was panting so hard, "Gulf, I'm coming too." He grabbed my head and kissed me and came inside.

After a minute or two of just complete silence and hard breathing, "Messy messy Gulf, you dirtied the table."