Chapter 31: Gulf

Author's Note: WARNING!!! Very very mature content.
-------------------------

He pushed me to the bed. I lied down supporting myself with my elbows so I can see him undress himself with the last piece of clothing. His body is sculpted, it makes me very possessive. I decided that he cannot take off his clothes in public.

"You missed my body Gulf?"

"That's mine now." I looked at him daring him to contradict.

"Hmmm, really now? What do I get for payment?" He said. Then bent down to reach me.

"Me?"

He looked at me with smoldering eyes, "Damn right. I get you. You are mine. Remember that always Gulf."

Then he kissed me unhurriedly, like we have all the time in the world. He was bent down with his knees and arms supporting him. I lied down and tried to reach for him. He stopped my hands and clasped them together. "Tonight, all you need to do is lie down."

He stood up and reached for his tie. Then he loomed above me and went back to kissing me fervently while trying to gently coax me upwards close to the headboard. Once my head reached it, he clasped my hands again put them above my head and tied it to the customized pipe-made headboard. I was in a daze, it took a minute before what he did finally registered in my mind. "What the fuck are you doing Mew?"

"Shhhh. I just need you to lie down Gulf." Then he kissed me again.

I turned my head sideways, "I'm not done talking."

"Hmmmm. But I am." He started kissing my neck instead. His tongue licked the pulse in my throat putting a little bit of pressure. Then his tongue gently travelled at the sensitive skin at the back of my ear. I feel my dick steer, the hair in my nape stand and my eyes rolling at the back of my head. He then suddenly flicked my nipples. My dick stood up right away.

"Fuck Mew."

"You like that?" I was breathing so hard. His body is not quite touching my body yet. I need contact. I need friction in my dick. I tried to lift my body up so I can touch his skin. He moved away. He is on top of me but supported by his elbows and knees imprisoning me. I tried to lift my hips again just so my dick can touch his. There, heaven. I moved my hips and he rubbed his dick with mine. "This what you want?"

"Yes Mew. Yes."

"How about this?" He kissed my mouth, his tongue playing with my tongue while his hips was rubbing gently with mine. Then he kissed my ear and gently swirled his tongue in my inner lobe.

I was breathing so hard. I haven't touched him for a month. This is complete torture. "Mew, I need to be fucked hard."

"Be patient Gulf." He continued to swirl his tongue inside my earlobe again.

"Fuck Mew." I was twisting my body to his. His lips went down to my neck, my collarbone. Then to my nipples. He was nibbling it. His other hand making sure my other nipple is attended to. I never though my nipples can give me this much pleasure. Sensations are going straight to my dick. I am a useless puddle of mess.

"Do you want my mouth on your dick Gulf?" He said while his dick continued rubbing mine.

"Yes, yes."

He went down on me, straight to my dick, without warning. I wasn't prepared for the sensation. "Fuck. Fuck. Stop Mew," my breathing becoming labored . "This is too much."

His head and hands were simultaneously pumping my dick. I was thrashing my head and trying to loosen the tie in my hands. He was sucking me so deep, I can feel the back of his throat.

"You need to stop Mew. Stop please."

He stopped then turned me around. My dick now pressed to the mattress. He then separated my ass cheeks and licked my ass. I can't bear it. He licked it then nibbled it then licked it again.

"Mew I'm going to come if you don't stop." He then went up to my spine and started to leave a trail of kisses from my hips to my nape.

"Condom Gulf. I don't have one."

"Huh?" I am literally useless. I feel so drunk with all the sensations, my mind isn't working anymore.

He kissed my earlobe again and his entire torso is touching my back. His dick, rubbing between my ass cheeks.

"We need condom."

"Bag." I was breathing so hard.

Coldness invaded my back for a split second then I hear a tear. After a second, he is between my ass cheeks again trying to lift it up. I folded my knees for easier access. Then he ate my ass again, lick, nibble, lick, nibble. He positioned himself above me, spooning me, then he entered me.

I felt my hands getting freed. I tried to reach for him at my back badly wanting to be kissed.

"Gulf. I love you." Then he pushed his dick inside. We were breathing so hard. He started to pump so slowly until I can't take it anymore.

"Mew, fuck me faster please."

He moved faster and I was meeting his every thrust. He reached for my mouth, our tongues colliding. He was thrusting so hard I can feel myself about to explode. Then all of a sudden, his hand went to my nipple and flicked it. I came.

"Fuck Mew. Fuck. Fuck." He hasn't stopped thrusting.

"Gulf, I'm coming."

"Come for me Mew."

"Fuck Gulf."