Chapter 43: Gulf

Why is he even here. Fuck it. Not here Mew. Not in my safe haven.

"Baby Mechanic." What's he saying?

I faced him again. "Huh?"

"Your shop. It's Baby Mechanic. There's nothing baby about you now."

Heat just crawled up my face. "Go back where you came from Mew." I said then went to the faucet by the side of the garage.

"You left something in the city."

That's weird, I don't remember forgetting anything. I looked at him.

"Me. You left me." My God Mew, why will you say that. Fuck, you can't smile Gulf. These cheesy stuffs don't work anymore. It shouldn't tug at your heart.

"Am I a joke to you Mew? Can you please go before my wife arrives." That should put him in his place. I walked to the back of the garage where the front door of the house is. He followed. I stopped before opening the door and turned to him. He is too close for my comfort. "Back away Mew."

He stepped back a little. "I want to meet your wife."

I turned around abruptly before he sees the lie in my eyes. "I don't see how that's relevant to me."

He followed uninvited and looked around my place.

"Why are you really here Mew? I have a lot of things in my plate right now. On top of that, I still need to read the testimonials you gave me." I said this while taking off my shirt. I need a cold shower. "Go now. When I'm done, you should be gone already." I said then went to the bathroom.

15 minutes into the shower, arms wrapped around me from the back.

"You know this would happen Gulf, you purposely didn't lock the door," Mew said.

Is that what I did? I have my palm flat on the tiles, the water still pouring on us. I am trying to catch my breath. Mew is kissing my nape, my spine. Then his tongue travelling down to my back. I am motionless, stiff and is planked to the wall standing up. Mew's hands are making it's way to my stomach, going upto my nipples. My hands are fisted now. I am trying not to move, trying to find my strength to push him away. "Gulf, I missed you."

"No talking Mew." I need to move away, like now.

His mouth reached my lower spine close to my butt cheeks, then I feel him kneel down.

I feel like I will combust anytime. The feelings and sensations are so strong. I moved away with all my might and left him there.

I went directly to the bedroom to find a change of clothes. I am trembling so hard. Once calmed down, I got out wearing a white tee and some loose shorts. He is now sitting at the sofa, fully clothed. I sat on the perched stool on the opposite side of the sofa facing him.

"Why are you here Mew?"

"I needed to clear my head so I can think clearly about the case we're working on." He stood up and walked to me.

"Stop bullshitting me. Why are you really here?" He is now standing in front of me. I looked up at him.

He cupped my face in his hands and bent down to kiss me. I fisted the collar of his shirt and punched his face. He was so taken aback his face almost hit the floor, the side of his mouth starting to bleed.

"Stop this Mew. Go home and let's just stick to being professionals until we figure out how my father and your parents got killed. Then live your life so you can forget about me."

"You can hurt me over and over again. But I will never trade my moments with you. Even the most painful ones. Because unlike you Gulf, I'm fucking here to stay."

I looked at him. I see the pain in his eyes but I also see something else so raw, I prefer not to name it. He's really not giving up. Just one time Gulf. "Damn it Mew."

I advanced to him and brought his mouth to mine, my hand clasping his head as we kissed. He embraced me so tight and returned the kiss with the same fervor. All the pent up anger, desire and pain for three years equate to this kiss. We can't get enough of this kiss. Our tongues trying to overpower each other. I feel us moving to the sofa still with our mouths locked together. The only sound is our breathing trying to  escape from our preoccupied mouths.  We fell together, him on top of me. He tried to take off my tee with his mouth still on mine, only separating when the tee had to pass my head. And I removed his button down shirt. We're still kissing. I feel his tongue delve deeper into the recesses of my mouth. My tongue making its way for him. My hands digging at his back trying to bring him closer. His hand beside my head supporting his weight. He released my mouth and looked at me. "This is like the first time Gulf."

The first time. We were at the sofa in his place at the dormitory. It was so long ago.

"But this time. This isn't just skindeep----"

"Don't. Don't say it Mew."  We looked at each other. He tried to read my thoughts. He understood. He knows I am not ready for his words.

He kissed me again. He devoured my upper lip then his mouth travelled to my chin, down to my adam's apple, to my neck. He traced my collarbone with his tongue, then he went down to my ribs. Then he moved his head away from my body and looked at my pierced nipples. He used his other hand to touch my unpierced nipple, flicking it while looking at my pierced one. I feel myself on fire, my breathing trying to catch up, my eyes half open looking at him. He is staring intently at me then he licked my pierced nipple. My eyes rolled at the back of my head. My dick became so hard, it wants to get out of its confines. He licked it again then his head moves up to look at me.

"Stop teasing Mew."

"Who's this for?"

"Huh?"

"The piercing, who's it for?"

"No one Mew."

He licked it again. Oh god, I can't take it anymore. I brought his head to my nipple so he can lick it again and again. He resisted. "Tell me Gulf."

"Fuck Mew, this is torture."

"Do you want me Gulf?"

"Yes!! Now stop talking and do what you do best."