Chapter 54: Gulf

I am waiting for Mew to come home. My mind is full of worry, doubt and uncertainty. I need Mew to just cleanse my mind with all these even for a few hours.

Upon hearing the elevator ding, I went to it right away to charge Mew. I licked his lips and dived in for a deeper kiss.

"Hmmm, what's happening Gulf?" Mew is trying to keep up with me.

"I just miss you Mew." I said as I am peeling him off his clothes. One by one it dropped to the floor.

He held my cheeks on both hands and looked me in the eye, "Hey, what's really going on?"

"Make me forget Mew, even just fo a while." He can see all the doubts in my eyes.

"Who am I to refuse you? Come here."

He wrapped his hand around my torso and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and I frantically peeled off my boxers. Mew stood up to take off the rest of his clothes and went back on top of me.

"Gulf, it feels like we haven't made love for a long time. I missed you." He said while nuzzling my neck.

"I miss you too Mew," I reached for his mouth and kissed him hard. I feasted on his mouth, his tongue, his teeth. My hands buried in his hair. I want to get drunk with his kisses, his scent, his embraces until I forget all the shit surrounding us. I just want to get lost with him.

"Hmmm. Fuck Gulf." Mew's hands are roaming around my body. It's carressing me everywhere. As I bit his lips harder, he pulled my nipple ring harder.

"Argh, Mew." For a while I lost my senses. "That fucking feels so good." He went down to my nipple, licked it and pulled it.

"You like that?" Mew was teasing me with his tongue.

"Yes Mew, do it again." I couldn't see straight. All I know is the feeling it gives me, that pleasure and pain. Mew's hand travelled downwards to my dick. He wrapped his hand around it and at the same time pulled my nipple ring. "Fuck Mew", I shouted. I almost came.

"What do you need Gulf?"

"Inside Mew, I need you inside." I got a condom in the bedside table and reached for him, flipped us so I am the one on top. I put the condom on him, squatted over his dick and took him in.

"God Gulf, slow down or else..." I lifted myself off then sank him in again. "Gulf, I feel you so fucking deep." Mew was holding on to a pillow. He covered his face to prevent from shouting.

I quickened my pace and he threw the pillow across the apartment. "Slow down Gulf, please. You're killing me." I was rocking back and forth and can't seem to slow down.

"Mew, I can't stop." I am panting now.

"Just like that Gulf, you're squeezing me when you move like that." Mew gripped my hips and lifted his hips off the bed to to meet my every thrust. "I'm not gonna last Gulf."

"Give it to me Mew. Let's come together." I feel myself tightening with every thrust. I am getting to that point of no return. "Mew, fuck, I'm ready."

I felt his hand around my dick, he pumped it and squeezed it. "Let's come together Gulf."

"Fuck Mew. I can't stop. I'm coming." I feel the heat, white hot pleasure exploding all over Mew's hands and stomach.

Mew's other hand reached for my head and brought me to his mouth. I felt his tongue dive at the back of my throat while he still pumped upwards. "Aaaahhh, I'm coming Gulf, so good. So good."

------------------------------------------

I woke up on top of Mew with the sound of a phone ringing. I feel Mew stir beneath me. He kissed my forehead. "Gulf, we dozed off. We need to get up." I slowly moved to the side.. "Gulf, we need to take a shower." I can't seem to open my eyes, probably the effect of the sleepless nights lately. I felt Mew stand up.

"Malee?" Mew answered the phone.

"That's good."

"Don't worry about it, nothing will happen to you."

"Thank you again for doing this Malee, I owe you big time. For now, if you can go somewhere else,probably visit a relative for a while, that would be best. I'll contact you as soon as we fix this. Bye."

At this rate, sleep is the last thing on my mind again. I hear Mew approaching me. then I feel his lips on my temple. "We need to get up Gulf. It's time."

--------------------------------------------

After shower and dinner, we both went to the sofa and opened Mew's laptop.

"It's around 9 pm Mew. I don't think he'll be showing up until the wee hours." My head is resting in Mew's shoulder while he navigated and went to the app we installed specifically for this.

"If there's one thing I know about my uncle, it's that he is impatient. I don't think we will wait long." We are now looking at his office in the laptop screen. All we need to do is wait.

Three coffees later, his office light turned on and a man stepped in. My heart was beating so fast. We are almost sure that it was his uncle who killed our fathers but seeing him on the screen still gave me chills. His uncle went directly to the sketch frame. He removed it, flipped it over and tried to take out the sketch from the frame. Upon taking out the back support of the frame, he stopped. We see him fist his hands, slump down on Mew's office chair, and throw his head backwards. He was saying something but we cannot hear it. Then he stood up and paced the room. He again put the back frame, then tried to wipe the surface in case his handprints stayed and hang the sketch back in its place. Then he exited the place.

Mew and I held our breaths the whole time, afraid that his uncle will hear us, which is stupid, but still we were so quiet until he exited the premise.

"This should be enough proof for our next move." Mew said.

"I hope so Mew. I hope so."