Acknowledgement

Thank you so much for all your patience and reaching the end of the book. I'd like to say thank you to all of those who left comments in the chapters and messages in the conversations section of my wall, liked the chapters, put the book in your lists and those who followed me.

I wanted to mention my first readers who really motivated me to finish the book but I might miss someone so I decided not to.

A few things I have learned with this book.

1. It was harder than I thought. :-) All I had was a plot in my mind. I never thought it will reach me effing 50 plus chapters.

2. Boys Love books are lighter, not heavy. I think this book falls on the heavy side. It's really an M/M and not BL. haha.

3. It is harder to craft drama and painful scenes than sex scenes (or I'm just a natural pervert, haha)

4. Because I have read a lot of genres, I am not sure if having mixes of it in one book was a great idea. I hope to hear your feedback.

5. There's always grammatical errors. Everytime I review early chapters of the book, I still see errors. I will probably still make changes of this book even if I have completed it, that is, if it's possible in wattpad.

I hope you continue to read my books and find time to leave comments. I read all of them. It gives me motivation to finish the book.

Thank you.

My next book is Small Doses, hope to see you there. :-)