I : new neighbor

a creak was heard as shownu pushed open the door, the house he had bought was huge and he liked it

a creak was heard as shownu pushed open the door, the house he had bought was huge and he liked it. his mother had helped him pick it out and they had both come to the agreement that it was the perfect house for the boy.

in his hands he held a box that read 'kitchen' so naturally he knew to be careful with it and where to take it. he smiled as he walked from the front door to his brand new kitchen, he realized there was a window that looked right into his backyard.

he didn't notice that when he was first looking at the house with his mother. shownu put the box down on his kitchen table and made his way to the back door.

the door was thrown open and he jumped back, there was no way someone was breaking into his house when he just bought it. this house was near the woods and people were rarely ever there so it made no sense to him.

there stood a boy with a ripped jean jacket and dark black hair, he had an angry expression on his face. except when his eyes landed on shownu his expression changed to a confused one.

"who are you?" the boy asked, he looked older than even shownu was. he would've been scared but this boy was much more on the short side than shownu was.

he also seemed to have less body mass than the man who just bought the house. "my name is shownu," the brown haired man informed the other male.

now he just wanted to know why this dude randomly threw his door open and started questioning him. it made no sense.

"what're you doing here?"

"how did you get in here?"

they both spoke at the same exact time which made them both look away, a soft blush appearing on the strangers face. shownu bit his lip as he looked at a box labeled 'bedroom.'

*

part 1