XL : four years

changkyun was nervous

changkyun was nervous. shownu was supposed to come back in a week from the military and he wouldn't know what to do.

he missed the man so much and spent most of his time alone in the house. hyungwon had allowed him to basically live there since it made him happy.

some days jooheon would visit or even wonho. whenever jooheon was over they would drink and write drunk letters to shownu that never got sent out.

changkyun had a box of unsent letters that laid underneath shownu's bed where he slept every night. the smell of his shirts had been washed away a while ago and it made the boy sad.

of course they kept in contact but the letters changkyun wrote were when he was drunk. most of them was just him going on and on about how in love he was with the man.

changkyun sat on the couch watching his favorite tv show as a knock was heard on the door. his eyebrows furrowed as he thought about who it could be.

he reluctantly got up and made his way to the door. he opened it only to be meet with people he didn't expect.

"what're you guys doing here?" he asked as jooheon and wonho walked into the house followed by hyungwon. "we have to decorate for when shownu comes back!" wonho said happily as he already began putting up decorations.

the man never failed to make a party so pretty since he always got ready a week ahead. "let's try not to drink so much this time" changkyun told jooheon who was already pulling bottles out of his duffel bag.

he blushed a light pink as he slowly placed them back in his bag. "well drunk you is sober you" hyungwon told him which confused him.

"drunk words are sober thoughts" wonho explained which made the two younger boys nod in understanding. changkyun smiles as he grabbed some of the decorations and helped put them up.