XXVI : ex boyfriends

changkyun and hyungwon went home after around an hour

changkyun and hyungwon went home after around an hour. "i have to head to the store, i'll be back in an hour or two" hyungwon told the younger boy.

he patted his head and waved goodbye with a soft smile. changkyun made his way inside his house and threw himself onto the couch.

a soft sigh escaped his lips. the comfort of his own home felt so nice.

suddenly there was a knock on the door and changkyun sat up. "does hyungwon not have keys?" he asked himself in a whispered tone.

he swung the door open and he froze when he saw who it was. "min-jun" he muttered in disbelief, his face was pale.

"changkyun!" he smiled as he pulled the smaller boy into a hug. the boy blushed as his hands went to his lower back, it felt so strange.

he felt so awkward now. he pulled away from changkyun and walked into the house.

"i don't think you should be here" changkyun told him as watched his ex boyfriend walk around the house. "it looks exactly the same from last time i was here" he chuckled softly.

he hated his laugh, shownu's is much better than his ever will be. "my boyfriends gonna get mad that you're here" changkyun whispered.

that's when min-jun stopped walking around, instead he made his way towards changkyun who slowly backed away. "well where is he?" min-jun asked as the younger boy backed up into a wall.

he slammed his hands on the wall and trapped changkyun. "i don't see him... so i don't think it'll matter what we do baby" he mumbled underneath his breath.

his hands went to changkyun's cheeks were he softly caressed his face. "stop" he whispered as tears began to fall down his pale cheeks.

min-jun began to lean in which set something off inside of changkyun. suddenly he kneed him in the balls and pushed him away.

"you fucking bitch!" he yelled, changkyun immediately ran out of the door and down the path he knew so well. it has only been two hours since he left.

it felt like five minutes. he heard the sound of leaves crunching behind him and worry began to settle in.