XXIX : forever

changkyun sat alone in his home, min-jun had hit him again

changkyun sat alone in his home, min-jun had hit him again. all because he didn't want to sleep with him.

he was just thankful that it wasn't in a place that would be hard to hide. if hyungwon found it, all hell would break lose.

and he couldn't imagine if shownu, wonho, or even jooheon found out. that thought made him wipe his tears away and march out of the house, making his way to shownu's.

it was his fault that he was being abused and used like this! or at least that's what he wanted to convince himself.

he was just scared and it wasn't shownu's fault that he wasn't there at the time. when he was walking he saw shownu outside, watering the plants.

"shownu!" he called out with a soft blush on his cheeks. the older male looked up with a smile and waved back, unlocking the fence for him.

shownu noticed something was off but didn't say anything, he must've gotten in a fight with hyungwon. "we're having a party tomorrow, wanna come?" shownu asked the boy as he watered the special lemon tree.

changkyun sat down on the pretty patio and nodded his head. if min-jun even let him.

"hopefully i won't get vomited on by jooheon again" changkyun joked around. "i'll protect you, don't worry" shownu chuckled at the thought of jooheon vomiting on changkyun once again.

changkyun blushed and looked down at his shoes. "promise?" he whispered, he wanted to cry.

shownu was doing a horrible job at protecting him. the older male turned to face him and noticed how sad and serious he got.

then he remembered what hyungwon said about his ex boyfriend. he wasn't the best apparently.

shownu finished and sat beside changkyun, pulling him into a hug. "i will protect you forever and i hope you don't forget that" shownu whispered which made changkyun's eyes water.