XVIII : sleepover

it was now friday which meant the party was tomorrow, thank god his birthday fell on a saturday

it was now friday which meant the party was tomorrow, thank god his birthday fell on a saturday. there was a knock on the door and shownu groggily got out of bed, he really didn't want guest's right now.

except when he threw the door open he was relived to see jooheon and wonho on the other side. "you did your hair!" wonho exclaimed as he examined the silver hair that shownu now sported.

"did changkyun help you with that?" wonho asked as he walked inside the house with jooheon following close behind. "we aren't on speaking terms right now" shownu sighed as he walked to the kitchen.

it was nine in the morning. his eyes went to the window where he looked out of the it and into the woods.

he forgot to water the plants yesterday but his backyard was already looking so pretty. "why not?" wonho asked as he placed his duffel bag on the floor.

"my mom said she registered me already" shownu mumbled as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. jooheon and wonho looked at shownu's bare back as he stared out of the window.

it was quiet until wonho cleared his throat. "well they won't accept you for a while, you'll be able to spend that time with changkyun" jooheon tried to assure him.

"i don't think he wants to talk to me anymore" shownu mumbled, his voice was soft. wonho and jooheon stayed quiet this time and shownu realized how awkward he was making it for his friends.

he smiled at them and made his way to the back, "i'm gonna water the plants" he told them and walked out. jooheon and wonho looked at each other before letting out sighs.

"just text him off of shownu's phone" jooheon told wonho but he shook his head. "he doesn't have a phone" wonho told him.