V : garden boy

it had been three days since shownu had seen that strange boy but he had been seeing that suit dressed man a couple times

it had been three days since shownu had seen that strange boy but he had been seeing that suit dressed man a couple times. he walked through the woods on a path to the street that rested in front of shownus house just to drive away.

shownu assumes he goes to work and leaves the boy home alone. after watching another action movie shownu got bored and decided he would finally work on the garden like he had originally decided when he bought the place.

around his 'small' backyard was an old white picket fence which was falling apart with the gate missing from it. it was still big but outside of the picket fence was the rest of the woods, straight down was a path to the boy's house.

he couldn't see it from where his house was but he knew it shouldn't be far from the street. after finally deciding he should stop thinking of the strange boy he put his headphones on and began pulling the weeds out of his grass, placing them all in a trash bag beside him.

shownu began to softly sing the song currently playing as he pulled on a weed except this specific one didn't want to come out. his eyebrows furrowed and he began to pull harder as sweat beads started forming on his forehead.

his arm muscles flexed and he felt that if he pulled any harder he'd probably get a cramp yet he still kept pulling. finally it yanked out and shownu flew back and landed on his backside.

a chuckle escaped his lips as his eyes shut and he took a deep breath. his eyes flew open and he saw the boy once again, he didn't expect to see him anytime seen.

shownu sat up and slipped his headphones off, turning his complete attention to changkyun now. "alright garden boy, i see you're having fun," changkyun chuckled softly.

*

part 5