XXXIX : unbelievable

"you think i'd let him kill you?" shownu whispered, unbelievable

"you think i'd let him kill you?" shownu whispered, unbelievable. changkyun sniffled as he stared at the man in front of him.

he didn't know what to say. "i didn't want to take the risk" he talked quietly so his voice wouldn't crack again.

shownu stared at him with teary eyes, changkyun didn't think he could, no would protect him. he could hear his heartbeat right in his ears as he stared at the boy.

"i-" he was at a loss of words. he didn't even know what to say.

he was so hurt at the moment that he didn't even want to see changkyun.

it was now five in the afternoon, he was already late for his business trip. he would have to tell them he couldn't make it because he was preparing for the military.

"i like you too much to let that happen" shownu admitted, his voice cracking just as changkyun's had done moments ago. changkyun knew that!

he knew how shownu would've never let this happen but he was just afraid. he was afraid of shownu thinking he was weak and couldn't even protect himself.

he didn't want that. that would've hurt him too much.

"well it's a little too late now" he whispered. his voice came out hoarse.

shownu gulped as he felt the tears fall down his face and wiped them away. he couldn't be crying in front of changkyun right now.

the older male nodded to himself and turned to face changkyun once again. "if you're willing to wait for me then maybe we can make this work" shownu whispered.

changkyun felt a blush invade his cheeks, they had never talked about what they were. they never really admitted that they were in love with each other in that type of way.

changkyun knew he loved shownu. he knew he was in love with the man.

which meant he was willing to wait. "of course" he whispered as he got up and rushed into shownu's arms.