XXXIV : normal

shownu went home and saw everyone was gone, he headed up stairs and reached underneath his sink

shownu went home and saw everyone was gone, he headed up stairs and reached underneath his sink. there sat his brown hair dye.

he might've been tipsy but he knew he could manage dyeing his hair. he needed to redye it for the military anyway.

changkyun broke his heart so maybe this was for the best. maybe he wanted changkyun to break his heart, they weren't meant to be together anyway.

he constantly told himself, changkyun could- no, should do better than shownu. he sat on his toilet with tears brimming his eyes, where were his friends when he needed them?

shownu wiped his own tears and got the dye out, quickly getting to work with it. as he waited for it to set into his hair he grabbed a duffle bag and began packing for his business trip.

changkyun wasn't worth crying for. he tried so hard to convince himself that he didn't need the boy.

they had just met, there was no way he could have such an effect on shownu. he was going away, he wasn't going to be back for a while and he knew that.

it wasn't like changkyun was coming to come and stop him anyway. plus he had already decided he'd go, hyungwon could take care of his home while he was gone.

then when he came back he'd sell it and move away, he didn't need the constant reminder that the love of his life lived behind him. love of his life?

those words set him on edge as his head began to pound. he wasn't in love with changkyun!

he wasn't into men, much less into teenage boys. he was a grown man and he didn't need that.

it wasn't normal to feel this way. a sigh escaped his lips as he headed to the restroom to wash out the dye when he finished all his packing.