XX : hey

shownu walked out of the back door, hoping no one noticed

shownu walked out of the back door, hoping no one noticed. "hey" he heard and saw changkyun standing there with his hands shoved in his pockets.

he wore his worn out jean jacket and black jeans once again. "i'm sorry i couldn't get you anything" he whispered as he looked down at the now growing grass.

before he had a chance to look up shownu rushed over and enveloped him into a hug. "i thought you were never going to talk to me again" shownu said in a soft voice as he hugged the younger boy.

"happy birthday" changkyun told him as soon as they pulled away from the hug. changkyun smiled at the older boy which made him let out a soft chuckle.

"just keep smiling, that'll be a great birthday present" shownu informed him which made him blush and look away. "how old are you turning anyway?" changkyun asked when he turned back to shownu.

"i'm officially twenty five today" he mumbled as he pulled away from changkyun completely. he knew his age would make changkyun not want to talk to him anymore.

it made sense though, a twenty five year old being with an eighteen year old? "you really are a grandpa" changkyun joked which made shownu look down at him.

changkyun smiled once again, it looked so good on him. "let's go inside and enjoy the party, maybe i can get a drink or two" he joked as he grabbed shownu's hand and then went inside the house.

as soon as they walked in changkyun saw hyungwon flirting with wonho which made him laugh softly. shownu shut the door and put an arm around changkyun.

"who's this?" they heard and turned to see a boy with black hair like changkyun. "this is my friend changkyun, meet kihyun" shownu introduced the two in which they awkwardly shook hands.