XXXV : confession

hyungwon sat in his house with wonho, jooheon, and changkyun sat around on the couch

hyungwon sat in his house with wonho, jooheon, and changkyun sat around on the couch. he had a glass of wine in his hands as he tried to get changkyun and jooheon to sober up.

"what were you thinking?" hyungwon chuckled lightly in disbelief as changkyun drank water. he put the bottle down and raised an eyebrow.

min-jun was away, finally. he hated being around changkyun's friends and the poor boy knew he'd pay for being away from him for so long.

"getting back with min-jun, when you're fucking in love with shownu" hyungwon felt like throwing his glass at the boy. wonho saw him tense and stood up, making his way to his new "lover" they were still deciding what they were.

he grabbed the glass from his hand and put it down. "i think what he's trying to say is why are you trying to hide your true feelings?" wonho asked as he helped hyungwon sit down.

the male was beaming with anger, neither of them deserved this. he wanted to murder min-jun after he broke changkyun's heart.

and he was convinced the man used to hurt changkyun in multiple ways. sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally, all of it.

"i am not in love with him and he clearly isn't in love with me" changkyun spat with gritted teeth. hyungwon didn't understand and he never would.

"does min-jun hit you?" hyungwon suddenly asked which made changkyun almost vomit. he almost told him everything.

almost. "god no!" he yelled as he stood up, he was still slightly drunk.

"i wouldn't be with a man that hit me!" he yelled at hyungwon in anger. hyungwon almost lunged at him but wonho held him back, "i wouldn't be surprised if he did!" he spat.

"do you think so low of me that you think i'd stay with a man that hit me?!" changkyun screamed in anger. except he was with a man that hit him, so why was he getting so mad at hyungwon?