XXXII : what

everyone stayed silent

everyone stayed silent. first changkyun with his secret boyfriend and now this?

"what?" changkyun slurred as he got up off of the couch, pushing hyungwon out of the way. shownu stood up and grabbed a bottle of alcohol.

changkyun simply stared at him as he began chugging some of it, walking away from the boy. "don't walk away from me!" he yelled as he rushed over him.

"you promised you wouldn't go!" he yelled as tears began to prick at his eyes. shownu turned as he put the bottle down on the table.

"i changed my mind" he mumbled as he crossed his arms. what bottle did he pick up?

his mind was already starting to feel hazy, he couldn't argue whilst drunk. "so that's it?" changkyun whispered as his voice cracked.

he couldn't have shownu leave, min-jun would kill changkyun and he would never be able to see shownu again. "i go after my business trip" he whispered which made changkyun look up at him.

"which i invited you to but you said no because of your boyfriend, hey why don't you fucking invite him to our little get together?" shownu asked, he was still calm throughout everything. he walked away and back into the living room where he grabbed a box from inside the drawer.

it was wrapped in a pretty glittery paper with a purple bow on top. "it was for your birthday but seems like you need it now" shownu muttered as he handed the gift to him.

changkyun stood in silence holding the gift. "go ahead... open it" shownu pressured him, he doesn't even know why he got it for him.

the younger male slowly began opening the box only to reveal something he didn't expect. it was a brand new phone, with a picture of him and shownu on top.