X : hyungwon

after ten minutes of hugging and assurance shownu and changkyun continued walking down the short path

after ten minutes of hugging and assurance shownu and changkyun continued walking down the short path. discarding the phone and deciding that his friend was worth more and way more important than a silly cellphone.

when they got to the house shownu smiled, he watched as the light switch inside the house turned on which made changkyun's eyes widened. "see you tomorrow—" before he could send the man on his way the door swung open.

"hyungwon. i was going to come home earlier i swear!" changkyun tried to get it out before his friend could get mad. hyungwon was like a father to the boy.

hyungwon smiled and ushered changkyun inside before turning back to shownu. the younger boy waved and made his way inside.

a smile rested on his face as his eyes went back to hyungwon, who's name he finally knew now. "if you have any bad intentions with him i won't hesitate to kill you, i hope you know that" hyungwon warned.

shownu's smile didn't falter but he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "it's not like that at all" he muttered. "he's an eighteen year old boy, he doesn't know right from wrong yet" hyungwon told him.

it was as if he didn't know all of this, but maybe it wasn't meant to be with such a big age gap as well. "his last little boyfriend was a dick and i would've killed him but kyun didn't let me, that doesn't mean i'll let him stop me this time" hyungwon warned once again.

shownu nodded, "i promise even if i did date him i wouldn't hurt him" he was always a kind and gentle man. he would never even think of laying his hands on another human being to benefit himself.

"also i just met him so i doubt anything will happen but thank you for your concern" shownu's smile went away and he awkwardly nodded. "i guess... well goodnight" hyungwon randomly said and shut the door before the light switched back off once again.

*

part 10