XIX : party

shownu was dressed and waiting in his room while wonho and jooheon let the guest inside of his house

shownu was dressed and waiting in his room while wonho and jooheon let the guest inside of his house. he didn't want to go downstairs unless changkyun was down there.

maybe he did have feelings for the boy. yet it wouldn't matter because changkyun wanted nothing to do with him now.

"son hyunwoo!" he heard and made his way downstairs where he saw all his friends, his mother and father couldn't make it sadly. he stopped midway down the stairs when he saw kihyun at the bottom.

he swore they would be no drama. so he continued his way downstairs and said hi to everyone.

that's when kihyun enveloped him in a hug. "i'm sorry for our past" kihyun apologized, he couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

shownu patted his back awkwardly until there was a knock on the front door. "i'll go get it" he said to pull himself out of the awkward situation.

he walked passed a couple of people, apologizing for bumping into them, until he made his way to the front door. he slowly opened it to reveal hyungwon.

"oh hey hyungwon" shownu laugher quietly. he was secretly wondering where changkyun was.

"i thought it would be rude to just enter through the back like usual but changkyun refused to come to the front so he's waiting for you in the back" hyungwon explained which made shownu produce a light blush. he opened the door to let hyungwon in.

"wait i want you to meet someone" shownu told hyungwon which confused the other male. he ushered wonho over who had a bottle of alcohol in his hands.

the pink haired boy blushed when his eyes landed on the new stranger. "hyungwon this is wonho, wonho this is hyungwon" shownu introduced them.

hyungwon smiled and offered his hand, "nice to meet you" he said. "nice to meet you too" wonho said in a soft voice as shownu excused himself.