XIV : pretty boy

jooheon sat at the kitchen table watching wonho finish the last of the decorations before making his way to the backyard

jooheon sat at the kitchen table watching wonho finish the last of the decorations before making his way to the backyard. he quickly got up and followed after him, sitting down on the patio that desperately needed a new coat of paint.

"did you see who shownu left with?" jooheon asked. he hadn't seen their face but he knew it was a boy.

wonho's eyes widened as he stared right at jooheon, wondering why the fuck he didn't tell him anything sooner. "that's his pretty boy!" wonho exclaimed as joy rushed through his veins.

he knew shownu would admit he was into that boy sooner or later, better that it was now. "who?" jooheon asked in utter confusion as his eyebrows furrowed.

his head tilted as he stared at wonho who began placing an order of hair dye, it said it would come in forty minutes. "it's a boy that shownu met here" wonho explained as he began taking down the rusty old fence.

he stopped midway and slipped on gloves, he'd prefer not to have big splinters inside of his hands. "i knew shownu would admit he was in love with him" wonho grunted as he yanked the fence from the floor.

jooheon paused. he was in love with a boy?

"a boy?" jooheon asked in confusion, since when was shownu into men?! "i know. i know, son hyunwoo isn't into men" wonho mumbled as if he didn't even want to listen to himself.

"which i highly doubt, you should've heard how he described this pretty boy" wonho giggled as he looked at jooheon. he scratched his orange covered head and chuckled lightly.

wonho dropped the fence he just plucked from the floor and smiled, "maybe we could invite him to shownu's party!" a big smile was on his face. his gums peaked out as he stared at jooheon once again, maybe that was a bad idea especially since kihyun was invited.

*

part 14