XXX : trips

shownu lay on the couch with changkyun beside him, they were currently waiting for the guys to arrive

shownu lay on the couch with changkyun beside him, they were currently waiting for the guys to arrive. "i'm going on a business trip after the party, wanna come with me?" shownu randomly asked.

a blush invaded his cheeks, but he had stopped smiling long ago. he couldn't leave, min-jun would kill hyungwon while he was gone.

"i'm going to paris" he told changkyun as he grabbed his hand. his hand was so big and warm, it fit his own perfectly.

he pulled away after a minute of just sitting there and he looked away. "i can't" he whispered as he tried to not talk about it.

"why not?" shownu asked as he moved closer to changkyun. tell him you have a boyfriend.

a knock on the door interrupted them and changkyun sprang up to answer it. "jooheon! wonho!" he yelled in excitement as he was embraced by both men.

"we're not technically having a party, i just said that so we could get drunk together again" jooheon mumbled to changkyun. he simply chuckled as he turned to face shownu.

his eyes averted to the floor and then there was a knock on the back door. shownu went and saw it was hyungwon, "wonho texted me about a party" he muttered as he stepped inside.

"glad you could make it babe" wonho chuckled as he threw his arm around hyungwon. the thinner boy rolled his eyes and nodded to himself.

"let the drinking begin" jooheon cheered as he pulled out all the bottles of alcohol in his gym bag. "that's what i bought your gym bag for?" shownu asked as he approached changkyun, wrapping his arm around him.

hyungwon eyed them as he waited for changkyun to throw his arm off of him but the moment never came. he was going to accidentally tell shownu anyway, with him getting drunk and all.