IV : friends

wonho let out a loud laugh as he slapped his hand softly against the table, he couldn't believe what he was hearing

wonho let out a loud laugh as he slapped his hand softly against the table, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "shownu that's what i thought until i actually gave it a shot," wonho said with a raised brow.

"i've never been attracted to men like that," he rolled his eyes as he grabbed the empty cup his best friend left and put it in the sink. "son hyunwoo," he heard and turned around to see wonho looking at him with a serious expression.

he almost never did that so he knew this wasn't a situation he could joke about anymore. "maybe you just think he's an attractive young man, i wouldn't know but maybe you should talk to him," wonho explained which made a bell ding in his friends head.

"i mean you did take his safe spot," wonho giggled softly after saying what he said. shownu simply ignored him and grabbed the box for kitchen supplies and began to unpack them.

wonho smiled and grabbed the other box in the kitchen and decided to help his friend unpack. he might as well since he was already there.

after around an hour of unpacking the boys were lounging on the couch watching an action movie, they hadn't even finished unpacking. "how are things going with jooheon?" shownu asked which made wonho smile softly.

"we mutually decided friends was better for us," he explained which made shownu let out a loud obnoxious laugh. wonho's smile dropped into a serious expression but he couldn't pretend for more than five seconds before he bursted out into laughter as well.

"no. no, i'm being serious," wonho finally said after he clutched his stomach in pain from laughing so hard. suddenly his phone began to ring and he picked it up, "yeah, i'm on my way," wonho muttered and hung up.

shownu raised a brow as his friends grabbed his keys and gave his best friend a hug. "jooheon wants me to help him pick out a present for his mom," wonho chuckled lightly which made shownu roll his eyes.

*

part 4