XXXVII : dead

they heard the rustle of leaves and in came an out of breath hyungwon with wonho and jooheon following close behind

they heard the rustle of leaves and in came an out of breath hyungwon with wonho and jooheon following close behind. "i'd rather be dead than be with you... i'm tired of you hurting me!" changkyun yelled at the man who held him.

shownu's eyes widened as well as the boys' who just showed up. "i don't hurt you baby, stop please" min-jun pleaded, he was just a good liar thought changkyun.

"don't fucking touch me!" changkyun screamed as he tried to push the man away, in just that second he felt anger pulse through his veins. changkyun landed on the floor as min-jun put a clean blow on his cheek.

the teenage boy sobbed on the floor as shownu looked at the man. "this is your fucking fault! if he hadn't met you then he'd still be mine!" he yelled at shownu in anger.

hyungwon felt himself almost run up to min-jun and beat him up but shownu beat him to it. in a split second shownu had managed to go from his porch right to tackling min-jun.

the man grunted as he wrestled with shownu before the older male began to punch him right in the face. "don't you ever put your hands on him again!" he yelled as he felt tears falling down his own face.

blood spewed from his lips and nose as shownu continued punching him. "he's gonna kill him" jooheon said in disbelief as his body froze, he couldn't help pull him off.

wonho quickly ran over and pulled the man off of him, blood was all over his knuckles. as soon as he was off shownu ran straight towards changkyun. "i'm so sorry" he cried as he held the crying boy in his arms.

"i'm sorry i wasn't gonna say goodbye" changkyun whispered as he buried his face in shownu's shirt. the man sadly smiled as he pulled the boy onto his lap and inhaled his sweet scent.