XVII : hair dye

he sat on the couch, it had been a day now which meant it was three days until his big party

he sat on the couch, it had been a day now which meant it was three days until his big party. now that changkyun was mad he felt like canceling the whole thing but that would break wonho's heart so he decided against it.

in his lap sat the bag of hair dye wonho had chosen for him. it was a silver color and shownu debated whether he should do it or not.

after around twenty minutes of just sitting there he got up and walked upstairs, taking the bag with him. he slipped his shirt off and began doing his hair.

it wouldn't kill him to have another color, plus he would eventually just dye it back. shownu let out a cough at how strong the hair dye was.

"how does wonho do this all the time?" he asked himself as he finished up the last touches on his hair. he slipped the gloves off and threw them away as he wandered back downstairs.

with changkyun being gone it felt so dull and boring, he really wanted to see the boy again. then what if he didn't even show up to shownu's party.

suddenly his phone began to ring and he quickly rushed to it, hoping it would at least be hyungwon since changkyun doesn't have a phone. "shownu!" he heard across the phone and looked at the caller id.

he rolled his eyes as he quickly hung the phone up, it was a boy named kihyun. they had been friends and he thought shownu liked him and so he told everyone they knew that they were together.

then shownu's parents found out and almost kicked him out of the house for a lie. if changkyun were his boyfriend he wouldn't lie to his parents about it.

he would tell them straight out that changkyun is his boyfriend. but he isn't.