XLII : here it goes

changkyun had to resist the urge to jump on shownu and tell him how much he missed him while he was gone

changkyun had to resist the urge to jump on shownu and tell him how much he missed him while he was gone. his parents had stayed around for two or three hours.

luckily they basically fell in love with changkyun and hyungwon. just as they did with wonho and jooheon.

except you could clearly tell that shownu's mother loved changkyun the most, before it had been jooheon. changkyun and shownu hugged them goodbye and waved as they left.

"i feel replaced" jooheon whined as he grabbed his duffel that had been hidden. as soon as the door shut changkyun was embraced in a pair of strong arms.

he blushed as he immediately hugged back, basking in the warmth that shownu provided. "i'm glad i got it over with" shownu told changkyun as they pulled away.

"okay, let's not be sad and have a drink!" jooheon yelled as wonho put on some music. jooheon placed a shot glass on the table for each person and poured it to the brim with vodka.

shownu watched as changkyun and jooheon picked up their shots and clinked them together. before they took it down like nothing, with no chaser or lemon.

the mans eyes widened as he looked at the little baby drinking shots so easily. "i drank a lot with jooheon when you were gone, i was really bored here" he explained to shownu who simply laughed.

he grabbed his own shot and gulped it down before it could burn his throat. he coughed a little as he placed the shot back down and put his arm around changkyun.

shownu smiled as wonho kissed hyungwon who successfully took the shot down. "god i hate alcohol" hyungwon groaned as he put the shot down on the table.

wonho giggled as he wrapped his boyfriend into a tight hug, making the man let out another groan. "no you just hate anything that isn't wine" he told hyungwon who nodded in agreement.