XXIV : hangovers

changkyun let out a groan as soon as he woke up

changkyun let out a groan as soon as he woke up. he wasn't expecting his hangover to be this horrible.

he reached out and realized he was in a bed, it was cold but he knew he should probably get some medicine. a yawn escaped his lips as he got up and made his way downstairs.

when he made it to the bottoms he saw hyungwon and wonho cuddling on the couch while still sleeping. then he turned and saw jooheon cramped into the smallest seat in the house.

he clutched his head as he took a deep breath and made his way to the kitchen. there he saw shownu cooking something, his bare back facing changkyun.

"what're you up to?" he asked as he looked through the cabinets for a cup. "just making breakfast" shownu mumbled as he pushed a cup of water and pills towards the younger boy.

he smiled gratefully and took them quickly, trying to relieve the pain in his head. "i'm never drinking with jooheon again" he groaned.

shownu let out a chuckle. "you say that now but watch when he invites you again" he told the black haired male who simply laughed.

"you can never out drink jooheon, his tolerance may not be high but he'll keep going drink after drink" he informed the boy. he nodded as he sat down at the table and rested his head against it.

the cool sensation felt nice against his hot head. "can you wake the guys up?" shownu asked changkyun.

the boy nodded as he let out another yawn. he went to wonho and hyungwon first, tapping them awake softly.

after they got up he went to jooheon, letting out a sigh. "jooheon... wake up" he whispered to his new friend.

the orange haired boy's eyes shot open and suddenly he was hunched over. changkyun sat in disgust as he realized jooheon just hurled all over him, "sorry changkyun" jooheon mumbled softly.