XXI : together

the whole time during the party kihyun kept looking at changkyun

the whole time during the party kihyun kept looking at changkyun. it set the boy on edge so he left shownu and hung out with jooheon, who was watching wonho hopelessly flirt with hyungwon.

"what are you up to?" changkyun asked with a raised eyebrow. "i'm watching wonho try to flirt with hyungwon, but he kinda sucks at it" jooheon giggled at the sight.

changkyun turned to see wonho leaning against a wall with the bottle of alcohol in his hands. he was drunk so no wonder he sucked at it.

"maybe we should take the bottle away from him" changkyun suggested which made jooheon nod. he went off to wonho's direction and before changkyun could follow he was stopped by the same boy from earlier.

kihyun. what could he possibly want?

"how did you meet shownu?" kihyun asked him as he leaned against the kitchen counter. changkyun's smile left his lips, how strange.

"my friend sold this house to him" changkyun mumbled softly as he awkwardly rubbed his arm. "that's so weird... you two seem close for just being neighbors" kihyun said.

changkyun looked up at the boy with furrowed eyebrows, kihyun shrugged. "i want you to know we're together though" kihyun whispered to him which made the boy gulp nervously.

"kihyun, leave him alone before i shove my foot up your ass" he heard and turned to see jooheon return with the alcohol. kihyun chuckled at what jooheon said but waved and walked off.

jooheon grabbed two shot glasses and filled them to the brim with tequila. "they're not together by the way" jooheon informed the black haired boy.

he handed him a shot glass and quickly downed his own. "i'm eighteen" he mumbled.

"i'm twenty, we all deserve to live a little" jooheon chuckled. changkyun nodded and gulped the burning alcohol down, he placed the cup down and smiled wanting more.