III : come over

shownu finally finished bringing the boxes into his house when he texted his friend to come over

shownu finally finished bringing the boxes into his house when he texted his friend to come over. after that strange interaction he needed some company and his best friend — wonho — was the best option right now.

after sitting all alone for around twenty minutes there was a knock on the door and he immediately sprung up from the couch. he opened the front door and let his friend into his new home.

"it's beautiful!" wonho said loudly as he examined the new house, stopping when he made it to the carpeted stairs. that was the only area of the house that wasn't hardwood floor and it was very pretty.

shownu guided him to the kitchen where he poured them both some classic lemonade. he had found a small lemon tree in his backyard, it wasn't very healthy but it had some lemons that worked on it and shownu knew he'd get it back to healthy once again.

"i was unpacking boxes when this boy walked into my house—" shownu was explaining until wonho choked on his drink. "did you call the cops?!" he yelled at his older friend which startled him.

shownu shook his head which made wonho gasp as he pulled out his cellphone. the older boy snatched it from his big palms and set it down on the table.

"when he walked in my heart stopped, he was so pretty, wonho,"shownu gulped lightly as he looked down at his glass. it was still completely full compared to wonho's now empty glass.

the pink haired boy's jaw dropped as he stared at his friend. a blush made its way to his face in which he quickly covered with his big tan hands.

"maybe it was love at first sight?" wonho suggested as he swapped cups with shownu, he knew he wouldn't drink it anyway. the boy let out a grumble as he sunk into his seat, "you know i'm not into boys like that."

*

part 3