XXXIII : im sorry

he didn't know what to say, he felt so guilty

he didn't know what to say, he felt so guilty. but shownu would never understand what was going on with him.

"how long are you gonna be gone for?" he whispered as he put the box down on the table. shownu picked the bottle up and took a couple gulps.

he shrugged, "maybe four or five years" he mumbled. changkyun didn't deserve him!

"i'm sorry-" changkyun tried to say. "don't be" he mumbled as he grabbed the bottle and made his way towards the backyard.

"this fucking house shouldn't have been mine" he said out loud as he slammed the door behind him. changkyun jumped at the sound and felt the tears and everything bubbling up inside of him.

"stay" he whispered to himself. he looked at the door, hoping he came back.

he felt horrible, the alcohol, breaking shownu's heart! jooheon, wonho, and hyungwon stared at the boy as his lip formed a pout and tears began to spill out of his eyes.

but no noise came out as he fell to the floor and curled up into ball and began to sob softly. shownu walked in the middle of the woods, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks.

he grabbed the bottle and threw it violently at a tree, shattering it completely. "changkyun?" he heard and turned to see a man, slightly shorter than he was.

this sobered him up a bit as he stared at the strange man. "sorry, i thought you were someone else" the man mumbled and began walking away.

"you're the one dating changkyun?" he questioned which made the man turn around, he rose a brow but nodded. "take care of him for me" he whispered which made the man tense.

was this that shownu dude that changkyun has been screaming for? he put on a fake smile and nodded, "i will" he smirked.