XXIII : party's over

jooheon and changkyun sat across each other on the floor, spinning the bottle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

jooheon and changkyun sat across each other on the floor, spinning the bottle. every time it landed on you you had to take a shot of alcohol.

they were running very low on it but that was good, they were drunk out of their minds anyway. they could barely walk and their sentences were incoherent.

"i want shownu to come up here, i wanna cuddle with him" changkyun mumbled in a sad tone as he laid down on the floor. "i want to cuddle with someone!" jooheon whines as he grabbed a pillow off of the bed and hugged it tightly.

changkyun let out a giggle as he looked at the two bottles of alcohol that got them this drunk. "maybe we shouldn't have drank all of that" he whispered as his eyes shut just for a moment before they opened once again.

when they opened jooheon was asleep on the floor while cuddling the pillow, shownu came up and grabbed the boy before going back downstairs. when he was back changkyun held his arms out so he could be carried.

except instead of going downstairs with him he placed him on the bed. "go to sleep please" shownu whispered as he pressed a kiss to changkyun's forehead.

afterwards he slipped off his shirt and pants, getting into bed when he was done. "the party's over?" changkyun asked as he cuddled into the older boy with a content sigh.

shownu blushed as he nodded, pulling changkyun to his chest. "i can't believe you got drunk for your first time with jooheon" shownu chuckled at the thought of the two babies drinking together.

"i know, tomorrow is going to be a butt" he whispered as shownu began running his fingers through his hair. his eyes began to flutter shut at the soft sensation.

shownu smiled at the sight before him, changkyun was absolutely stunning. "goodnight kyun" he whispered as his own eyes shut as well.