XXVII : help

"shownu!" changkyun yelled at the top of his lungs

"shownu!" changkyun yelled at the top of his lungs. he didn't remember the trail being so long.

shownu's home usually seemed like a two minute walk but right now it felt like he was running for ages. the house was soon in view and changkyun felt at ease.

he reached the gate only to see it was shut. shownu usually never shut it.

the boy quickly tried to unlock it before he felt arms grab at him. "stop!" changkyun yelled as tears fell down his face.

he tried to go limp so min-jun would drop him but it didn't work, he still carried him. so changkyun thrashed in his arms.

"son hyunwoo!" he yelled as the tears started falling at a faster pace. why wasn't he coming outside?

min-jun chuckled as he held changkyun tightly. suddenly he threw him onto the ground, a loud gasp escaped his lips as all the air inside of his chest left him.

the sudden slam into the floor made him lose all his breath. min-jun wrapped his arms around changkyun's throat.

"please stop" he whispered. suddenly min-jun landed a clean blow to changkyun's face.

a cry escaped his lips as min-jun got off of him. right after he did changkyun felt a sharp pain in his side.

hands were then placed on his ankles and he felt himself being dragged away, feeling lightheaded all of a sudden. "shownu" he whispered as he felt the leaves pass through his back.

"min-jun... please don't" changkyun whispered as they came to a full stop. suddenly another blow came to his side.

kick after kick came to the younger boy which made him cry out loudly. "where's your little boyfriend now?" min-jun chuckled as he grabbed changkyun's face.

he leaned in close to the boy and smiled. "from now on you don't have a boyfriend unless you're talking about me" min-jun told him then he pressed a kiss on his cheek.