II : stranger

"my name is changkyun," the black haired male said

"my name is changkyun," the black haired male said. shownu cleared his throat awkwardly and nodded.

at this point you'd expect shownu to go crazy and beat this boy up for breaking into his house. yet something inside of him was telling him that he couldn't do that, at least not right now.

or maybe not ever. "so how did you even get in?" shownu asked in an awkward tone which made the blush on changkyun's face deepen.

"the door... it was unlocked," changkyun answered as he scratched the back of his neck. the tension in the room was growing and shownu knew he needed to find a way to get rid of it.

shownu smiled, "i just moved in," he nodded to himself and gave himself a high five in his head. changkyun rose a brow which confused the brown haired boy.

"this house was never for sale," changkyun told him with furrowed eyebrows, you could tell the shorter male was ready to start a brawl by his tone. suddenly there was a knock on the back door which was already open.

there stood a man with a velvet purple suit and his hair slicked back, "sorry changkyun. i forgot to tell you," his voice was slightly hoarse. "i sold this house to make a little more money," the man in the suit told the shortest boy there.

the man was around shownus height, maybe an inch taller but he was definitely skinnier. changkyun's eyes widened before he mumbled something and made his way out of the back door, stomping the whole way.

"he always came here, it was like his secret hideout but i had to sell it," the man explained to shownu who simply nodded. they shook hands and the man smiled before bowing and making his way through the door.

he stopped himself and turned, "we live just down through the woods,"he told shownu. "visit anytime," with that he grabbed the doorknob and shut the door behind him, leaving a confused male.

*

part 2

trigger warning for this story!

abuse, mentions of assault/rape