XXVIII : presents

when hyungwon came home it was completely quiet

when hyungwon came home it was completely quiet. it was strange, but maybe changkyun was taking a nap.

"i'm home!" he yelled out loud as he put the groceries down. he also had a couple new things for changkyun.

the boy's birthday was in two weeks, it wasn't that far apart from shownu's. hyungwon always kept the tradition that he gives him a present everyday for two weeks until his actual birthday.

suddenly the door opened and changkyun walked in... with min-jun. "what the hell is going on?" hyungwon asked as anger laced his voice.

"i swear i won't hesitate to kill your ass right here" hyungwon practically screamed at min-jun. except he stopped when he saw changkyun holding his hand.

his heart seemed to drop to the pit of his stomach. this couldn't be right.

he was in love with shownu. "what- what's going on?" hyungwon asked in a soft voice, there must be a reasonable explanation.

"i realized i'm still in love with min-jun" changkyun whispered in a soft tone. he couldn't tell hyungwon, min-jun would kill him if he did.

hyungwon took a deep breath and sat down on the couch. "i have to go" he muttered as he got right back up and dashed out of the door.

changkyun's eyebrows furrowed as his eyes began to water. don't leave me hyungwon!

he wanted to cry it out so badly but he couldn't and he knew it. suddenly as the door slammed min-jun grabbed changkyun by the face.

"cmon baby, let's go lie down" he smirked as he hugged the younger boy. changkyun shook his head quickly as he pushed him away.

"i- i wanna watch some- some television" he whispered as tears fell down his very pale face. min-jun let out a sigh of frustration but nodded as they cuddled on the couch.