VI : alone

a soft chuckle escaped shownu's lips as well which made the boy blush and turn away as he shoved his hands in his pockets of his faded black ripped jeans

a soft chuckle escaped shownu's lips as well which made the boy blush and turn away as he shoved his hands in his pockets of his faded black ripped jeans. "wanna help?" he heard and turned back to see shownu offering a pair of gloves to him which made him shake his head.

"not today... i'm not really dressed for gardening at the moment," the shorter male told him which made shownu laugh once again. every time he did a blush made its way on to his face.

the younger boy made his way to the patio and sat down, it definitely needed a nice white coat of paint. "i might actually fix some stuff up around here, like maybe a new fence and a new coat to that patio," shownu explained to his neighbor as he threw away the last weed he pulled out.

the boy nodded — agreeing with the idea he just said — except he wasn't looking at shownu. he was looking at the poor lemon tree in the corner of the backyard that was slowly wilting away.

"the last couple that lived here didn't take care of this house at all, i mean look at this backyard," changkyun grumbled in annoyance. it seemed that anything the boy said made shownu let out a soft laugh, causing the same exact redness to come to his cheeks.

shownu grabbed the bag and placed it in the garbage bin beside his patio. "well i'm living here alone and i won't have much to do so i'm sure it won't be hard to maintain this place," he informed the younger male which made him finally looking up at shownu.

he was filling a watering can with water from his house so he could finally give that lemon tree a proper watering. changkyun knew that maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea having shownu live here.

*

part 6